WBC and other timeshares, Nov10 week

Tilius

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

Question for those of you 'in the know' of the current state of affairs of the timeshare rental market for November. I am looking for Nov 10-17, preferably a 2BR at WBC, but i'm finding booking difficult at decent prices, and often experiencing no availability. Stayed 3 times 2015 and prior and always had luck with contacting Ebay heavies and gotten lucky $500-$700 for a week each time, similar off peak November week. I've read where they've changed the game for the reseller renters and appreciate and I might not see those prices again, but I'm encountering alot of 'nothing to offer you' replies. One thread also says they are a building down for refurbishing.

Nov10-17, to me, is still off peak, but availability is dicey. Can you help me decide whether or not to roll the dice and see what happens at the 30 day mark or would you be inclined to jump on a 2nd or 3rd tier rental just to get something booked. Not getting into specific properties, as there are many, just curious about WBC and the greater market for this week, if you know.

TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter