WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok tell me this isn't really cool:

faucet_light_3.jpg

faucet_light_addl2.jpg

you are a geek my friend ::yes:: but we still love ya :lovestruc

It is a REALLY good thing I don't live in the US and I hate to pay for Duty to ship anything to Canada AND we don't have a trip to the US planned anytime soon.

I would be soooooo broke after discovering this website:
www.thinkgeek.com

I'm having a hard time finding a page with something I DON'T like on it!!!

Apparently, when I don't keep my eye on Ken, he plans vacations and then cancels his plans to buy toys! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ok this HAS to certify me as a geek.

A bluetooth LASER VIRTUAL keyboard!
virtual_keyboard.jpg

If that isn't the ultimate in geek tool ...

AND IT IS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

(must put away credit card ...)

Ok this HAS to certify me as a geek.

A bluetooth LASER VIRTUAL keyboard!
virtual_keyboard.jpg

If that isn't the ultimate in geek tool ...

AND IT IS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

(must put away credit card ...)

I think it's cool... but ummmm.. do you have to tuck it under your chin while typing? Just wondering... :confused3

Morning Michelle. :wave:

We have some Disney pals visiting the area for the weekend. Met them through a couple of UK boards, and have met up with them in WDW a few times now. They are also doing the WBTA in September.

Having a meal with them tonight and meeting them again for coffee in the morning together with another couple from one of the boards who we haven't met yet, but chatted with online.

We have a useless public holiday on Monday. May Day.:confused3 The Labour party brought in in some years ago. Of course everybody liked having another day off, but nowadays it just seems at the wrong time of year. Stuck between Easter and Spring Bank Holiday(same time as your Memorial Day). Better to be in October really to break up the long gap between August Bank Holiday at the end of August, and Christmas.

Life is just one long holiday for us though!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Jackie, Monica or Kathe. What was the Castaway Cay gift? I haven't seen mention. Is it the same as normal? I'm guessing so.

We are gold this time. What extra was there for Gold?

Morning Michelle. :wave:

We have some Disney pals visiting the area for the weekend. Met them through a couple of UK boards, and have met up with them in WDW a few times now. They are also doing the WBTA in September.

Having a meal with them tonight and meeting them again for coffee in the morning together with another couple from one of the boards who we haven't met yet, but chatted with online.
Sounds great, Marilyn - have a fab time... :goodvibes

We have a useless public holiday on Monday. May Day.:confused3 The Labour party brought in in some years ago. Of course everybody liked having another day off, but nowadays it just seems at the wrong time of year. Stuck between Easter and Spring Bank Holiday(same time as your Memorial Day). Better to be in October really to break up the long gap between August Bank Holiday at the end of August, and Christmas.

Life is just one long holiday for us though!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Absolutely!!! I don't understand why we don't have a Remembrance Day one in November... I like the idea of life being one long holiday, tho'... :cool1:

So today's the day I get to make our Palo ressies and book excursions/spa stuff for our Med cruise in August and yes, you've guessed it, the website's playing up... :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter