WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hope for us on the Hawaii Cruise. Except for maybe a visit to the port to wave you off. And yes, year end is still a go.

We'd love it if you could come by either the 28th evening or for breakfast the 29th :)

we're certainly the OLDEST:-)rotfl2:) and at 39 or so threads the Longest.
and we are not even trying to be.

And i do want to do some cruises with all of YOU again someday in the near future....

Karl

I'll have the little green guy's travel agent get in touch with you...

And he insists he's the YOUNGEST!!!!

Ok... so far.. I can see the first set of Thieves threads totals 16... (before the cruise...)

Now remember.. the original thread was ORIGINALLY over 1500 pages!!! (they broke that down and i think deleted some when they started doing the 250 page limits...

And this is Pt 20... so.. unofficially... Karl... we are up to #36!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

and I think I will go back through when I have time and get the pics off the threads... they are priceless!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

:wave2: Hi everyone!

Can't believe I was planning for my very first cruise when I was so lucky to meet up with you all on the Theives thread :grouphug: I also can't believe the Hawaii cruise will be #8 for me :upsidedow :thumbsup2

Isn't that amazing?

Was just on the original Thieves thread and reliving booking day! Holly I'd forgotten that you had booking day drama too! Can't believe your TA booked THE WRONG CRUISE! :eek:

OK...It's nearly 8 o'clock and I'm still at the office, but better that I did all the DISing here as it would have taken a lot longer on my home computer. Guess I'd better call Spinato's and have them make me a pizza that I can pick up on the way home!

See you tomorrow kids!

Was just on the original Thieves thread and reliving booking day! Holly I'd forgotten that you had booking day drama too! Can't believe your TA booked THE WRONG CRUISE! :eek:

OK...It's nearly 8 o'clock and I'm still at the office, but better that I did all the DISing here as it would have taken a lot longer on my home computer. Guess I'd better call Spinato's and have them make me a pizza that I can pick up on the way home!

See you tomorrow kids!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I was thinking of booking day for excursions when I was up all night with Tyler throwing up everywhere and hallucinating from such a high fever with flu! Yes, needless to say, I haven't gone back to that TA! :rotfl:

Hola peeps - checking in :flower3:

Michelle - please ad my birthday cruise - wonder MR 3/25-4/1 - waiting for friends to join me - I'm sailing with my girlfriend Liz - Paul didn't want to go or take time off work - Molly can't leave school anymore (high school work load too heavy too miss any days) Willie has a race - so I'm taking a mommy time out :thumbsup2

Other good news from today - I just got news that I am starting a new job tomorrow - Ian - listen up - I'm doing the books for a Jewish Temple - kinda cool new things to learn for me and best of all part time :) - so Disneyland trip will be planned to celebrate soon in our future. We actually talked about going this weekend but opted out since it is going to rain.

That is all the news here - nice to see all checking in :)

Nan

Checking in to say howdy to now "old" friends. :goodvibes Remember when we were just getting aquainted.:surfweb:

Hi Michelle,

I get my stitches out Friday and will wait to hear if I can eat popcorn yet. Since the bone graft/implant surgery I can't eat berries (little seeds), nuts, popcorn, corn chips, hard pretzels, or anything with hard sharp edges. It's been torture! These are my favorite foods - good thing I can get chocolate without nuts and/or berries or I would have gone crazy. A person cannot only eat so much jello, pudding and oatmeal!!

Holy cow! I DO remember my username and password for this site!

Will "Wonders" never cease?

Hi all!

Now I'm going to back to freezing my butt off in our -42C weather. You staying warm Kathe?

:wave:

I don't know about Kathe.. but it's about 1 here in the great burb of Scotia...

Hey Ken..

Be very careful... you keep posting and your count could rival Holly's... :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter