WCC Breakfast and Dinner Review

christophfam

DIS Veteran
Just back from the WL and had both dinner and breakfast at the WCC. It was great both times. I was really worried about all of the 'antics' since we are a laid back family. It was all just good fun. The food was good and nothing was over the top. If you aren't a morning person, the breakfast may be a bit loud, but I survived. It was worth the noise to get a great meal brought to me vs going to Roaring Forks. The kids loved the pony races both in the PM and AM. Even my 11 year old!

Thanks for the review. I am thinking about taking our family there when we go in September and as always you rarely here a bad thing about WCC. I am sure my kids are not quiet and will love the anitics!!!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

I love this place. I would like to try breakfast there since we have only done dinner. We always have a ton of fun!

Thanks for your review-we just returned from a stay at WL for Christmas week ourselves. We too had a breakfast and dinner at WCC. We had the same experience as you-we were a little concerned that we may not like it-but we did. Food was better than I thought it would be too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter