WDW busses & YourRide -- WINNERS again!

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
WE used YourRide for a third time straight. We again had good, ol' reliable, friendly Jim. I can't say enough good about Jim and YourRide. I highly recommend them.
Our service has always been great -- even exceeding our expectations! :bounce: And it is so welcoming and assuring to see Jim waiting for us at the bottom of the esculator.
What a great guy. Not only has he gone above to help us, we have seen him do this with others too, that aren't customers.
He's a heck of a jewel, Rabbitz. ;)
THANKS again for GREAT service!

As been our previous WDW bus experiences at AS resorts, the bus service was GREAT last week. Could hardly have been better.

I still can't figure out why the AS resorts have their bus areas so clearly marked and well organized, while the mod resorts aren't. (Marked, but not a specific line area.) I suppose it is because the mods have covered areas for guests to wait for busses.
But from our experiences the AS bus service is very hard to beat!

I kept looking at driver's name tags, hoping to see Tyler, but didn't. Maybe next time... ;) No singing bus drivers this time. But good service! :smooth:

I'm sorry to say that I was out sick for most of your vacation... battling a nasty cold... now I have laryngitis... blah... no voice :(

CND sorry you have been battling a cold. No if you kew sign language you would still have a voice through your hands. Comes in handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter