• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW EEMH SWGE savi’s and droid depot

INeedDisTrip

Earning My Ears
Is Savi’s and Droid depot open during the EEMH available to guests staying on resort property? Hubby being a typical hubby said he didn’t wanna do a light saber when I asked weeks ago but saw a video of it yesterday and now he wants to do it and of course it’s booked now. Looking for a way to still do it possibly if it’s open during EEMH. I know probably not but need to ask so I know I tried. TIA :)

The website says yes, but be sure to log in with the account attached to your resort reservation to see if you can make a reservation during those hours. It's possible that they just do walk-ups during EEMH, but if they do reservations, it might already be booked. (It might be possible to do walk-ups anyway, especially for Droid Depot, so be sure to check while you're there, especially during EEMH.)

Regardless - check and re-check for normal reservations as often as you can before your trip - it's common for people to drop reservations.

Question for anyone that knows, or is there now; the website and MDE says HS opens at 9:00 today without EEMH, but the apps hows GE open with short wait times throughout the park. So, did they go ahead and open HS at the 6:00 a.m. time for EEMH only?

Is Savi’s and Droid depot open during the EEMH available to guests staying on resort property? Hubby being a typical hubby said he didn’t wanna do a light saber when I asked weeks ago but saw a video of it yesterday and now he wants to do it and of course it’s booked now. Looking for a way to still do it possibly if it’s open during EEMH. I know probably not but need to ask so I know I tried. TIA :)
Yes, they are open and taking walk ups during emh

Question for anyone that knows, or is there now; the website and MDE says HS opens at 9:00 today without EEMH, but the apps hows GE open with short wait times throughout the park. So, did they go ahead and open HS at the 6:00 a.m. time for EEMH only?
Which app are you looking at? I don't see any wait times in mde?

Which app are you looking at? I don't see any wait times in mde?
The MDE app WAS showing wait times, but now it's all cleared out again. So it must have just been a glitch or holdover from yesterday or something.

The MDE app WAS showing wait times, but now it's all cleared out again. So it must have just been a glitch or holdover from yesterday or something.
I just saw your post on the Dorian thread. My DD wil ask when she gets into work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter