WDW Food *pics*

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I finally added some wdw food pics to my Epson Album site if you'd like to check them out.

Just click on 2nd link below.

I also have lots more food pics on my Cass World site, first link below.

I just want to know where does, Rob, put all that food:teeth: Thanks for the pics. They were great. I'm full just by looking at the pictures.:tongue:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! One question - what restaurant had that funky colored bread? My boys would think that is so cool!

bugbugmom,
yeah, tell me about it! I always tell him that he must have a hollow leg!! I eat half of what he does and he's still smaller than me :confused:

threeboysmom,

The bread is from lunch at Crystal Palace in the MK. Your boys would also enjoy making their own sundaes too! :)

Thanks for the pics! LOL, I'm strictly a meat & potatoes person too. Going to CP for dinner the night of MVMCP --- one of the reasons I picked the place. And my parents like all the mixed salad type stuff....and dad likes buffets.

Wish we were going to be there longer....that burger from Beaches & Cream is calling me!!!!!!!!

Great pictures! Where oh where did you find that "Happy Halloween 2003" mug. DH collects the mugs and we searched every cart at our party and none were to be found. I just showed him this picture-did you hear him scream. LOL

wrong thing to look at before dinner::yes::

hockeymom,

We actually found it the night after our MNSSHP at Aloha Isle in Adventureland. I went to get Rob a Dole Whip and it was sitting on their cash register and I asked if they were selling them and they said yes! It's actually quite cool, it has red lights in it and they flash on and off! :)

lol.....
everyone makes fun of me for going to wdw and taking pics of food. Ok, so now I know I am not the only one.
Thanks for the pics, they were great

Timon,
We had Sasha as a server too! He was great! Only problem was he would always bring out extra food to try (always stuffed when we left dinner).

Originally posted by Timon
I finally added some wdw food pics to my Epson Album site if you'd like to check them out.

Just click on 2nd link below.

I also have lots more food pics on my Cass World site, first link below.

your pix are great and really help make decisions on where to eat ...do you remember what the cinnamon pizza like thing you got at pizzafari was exactly?...looks delicious but do not see anything like it on the allearsnet menu. Thanks

jann,

I dug up my receipt and it says "Desert Pizza" and it was $2.79, which I think is a great deal, it's huge! Rob didn't even finish half of it! I don't like cinnamon so it just went to waste. It was a pizza crust with baked apples on top with cinnamon sprinkle all over the top. He said it was good but very sweet too!

considering the pix of his meals that is really saying something if he couldn't finish it! :) typical male, eat everything under the sun and and never gain an ounce. but I digress...

How big are the pizzas there, like a Pizza Hut personal pan or more like a 8"...just wondering if we would split it or need our own especially with that yummy dessert pizza for course #2!
also does anyone know if they make the dessert pizzas any place in addition to Pizzafari?

jann,

LOL, Rob couldn't finish it cus it was too sweet :)
If I had to guess, I would say it was about 6". But loaded with toppings! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter