WDW video?

Abd4253

Earning My Ears
Hi!

Can anyone give me some info on these titles of WDW videos?

"A Dream Called Walt Disney World"
"Four Parks - One World Video - 2001"

Purchase info would be great as well as basic descriptions of each.

Thanks a bunch! :D

Four Parks- One World is the Souvenir tape currently being sold at WDW. I seem to recall it was about 50 minutes.

I know of a tape called Walt Disney World- A Dream Come True. Is that the same? I think it is from mid eighties...

I have the video "A Dream Called Walt Disney World". It is one of the first videos sold about WDW. It is twenty years old copyright 1981. Think back 20 years and VCR's hadn't been around that long. JVC invented the VHS VCR in 1976 and it was years before they were in everyone's house. The tape is 25 minutes long and is very enjoyable. Shows the World as it was and there was not as much to it back then. Epcot didn't even open until 1982 so it focuses on the Magic Kingdom and the Resorts of the time. Due to being outdated this video has not been sold for quite a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter