wdwgirl and Dad do Disney:an April '10 PTR...TR LINK ADDED!! p. 56

YAY!

Yeah, I was thinking about that after I posted...so really I'm going to be up EARLIER than I would be for school. :scared1: But we've done it before.

Well, look at it this way. Because our flight on Tuesday morning is at 7:40 we will have to be leaving the house a little after 5 (CST) to get there the obligatory 2 hours before the flight. So, you'll have to get up at about the same time as you will on Wednesday to get to the bus stop a little after 6 (EST) to get to the AM EMH at MK. You'll have a day to get used to the new schedule.

Then, if we go to DHS (which doesn't open until 9) on Thursday morning, we'll have an extra 2 hours in the morning to get ready.

Soarin' ! Ahhhh, the smell of oranges, pine trees, mountain tops, coarsing rivers and jet fighters.... love it! Excellent day five picture and yee-haw for school ending!

I love it too...those smells just make it even better. :goodvibes

Well, look at it this way. Because our flight on Tuesday morning is at 7:40 we will have to be leaving the house a little after 5 (CST) to get there the obligatory 2 hours before the flight. So, you'll have to get up at about the same time as you will on Wednesday to get to the bus stop a little after 6 (EST) to get to the AM EMH at MK. You'll have a day to get used to the new schedule.

Then, if we go to DHS (which doesn't open until 9) on Thursday morning, we'll have an extra 2 hours in the morning to get ready.

That is true. Good thing DHS doesn't open till later.

Love Soarin'!!:cloud9: YAY! for Spring Break and only 4 days now!!!:woohoo::yay::yay::woohoo:

Yup, only 4 days to go! :yay::cloud9:

4 days, 4 days!

I can't believe it's so close now. I suppose I should maybe start thinking about packing especially since these next few days are going to be super busy with work, Easter, and then Opening Day on Monday! :yay: Lots to be looking forward to.

So let's see, who wants to take a guess as to what the picture of the day could be? I'll give you a hint...it relates to the number 4...

It's another thrill ride...

and you face the Guardian of the Mountain.

Ok, that might have given it away. Yes, it is EXPEDITION EVEREST!!

n20305212_34376154_4086.jpg

n20305212_31042925_2469.jpg

EE was Disney's 4th mountain range and is found at WDW's 4th park, the Animal Kingdom! I also have a story about Everest. On our trip in '06 Dad, my sister and I were on the way to the AK and were literally the only ones on the bus. The bus driver asked us if we had been on Expedition Everest yet. Since it wasn't open on the previous trip, we told him no. He then gave us a "fastpass" so we could ride it! Since the line wasn't long we skipped using the fastpass right away and saved it, so we actually got to ride twice. :) It was a really neat surprise for us. :goodvibes

Can't wait to ride it again! :thumbsup2

I hope we encounter some wonderful CMs on this trip! Hope to see you Wednesday! :hug:

What a cool way to get to experience EE. We love it too! YAY for 4 days! So close now...

Yeah, it was awesome. That was a good day because we won the YOAMD pins/lanyard and then got those fastpasses!

Love the guy with his arms crossed, calm as can be. :rotfl2:

Very cool that you got fast passes :thumbsup2

:rotfl: That's actually my dad. :rotfl: You should see our Dinosaur ride pictures. My sisters and I are always screaming and/or ducking and then he's just sitting there looking at it.

I hope we encounter some wonderful CMs on this trip! Hope to see you Wednesday! :hug:

Ahhh I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow! Have an awesome trip...hopefully we'll get to see you at the MK! :wave2:

You are so close to your trip!!!! I bet you're just bursting with excitement! :banana:

Expedition Everest is always a blast. That's so cool that the bus driver gave yall fast passes! :thumbsup2

EE, definitely my favorite ride in WDW! Idk if you have done this yet but you need to ride it from the back row...it's the best!! :thumbsup2

Only THREEEEEEE days!!! :yay: :banana:

Just saw the weather report, and it is suppose to be in the 80 all week, and the nites in the 60's. Sort of like how Thurs. was here.

Have a Happy Easter Sarah.
My MIL is pressuring us to go to Saturday nite Mass. My brother-in-law is turning Catholic. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but Mass is over 2 hours, blah!

Callie is going to the Brewer game too. I think she has "Spring Break Fever" and is having a hard time getting back into the swing of school. My older 2 kids told me, both thier bosses said, "no one can call in sick on Monday", hmmm, must be some kind of trend for opening day. Did you see the predictions for the Brewers, only a 20% of winning the penant? Maybe if they would stop trading all their players.

You are so close to your trip!!!! I bet you're just bursting with excitement! :banana:

Expedition Everest is always a blast. That's so cool that the bus driver gave yall fast passes! :thumbsup2

I just got home from working this afternoon so now I am OFFICIALLY on break. haha!

It was a really neat surprise. :thumbsup2

EE, definitely my favorite ride in WDW! Idk if you have done this yet but you need to ride it from the back row...it's the best!! :thumbsup2

Only THREEEEEEE days!!! :yay: :banana:

No, it seems like we always end up in the front few rows. :confused3 That would be cool to do it from the back. I know on Thunder Mountain it's pretty sweet.

Just saw the weather report, and it is suppose to be in the 80 all week, and the nites in the 60's. Sort of like how Thurs. was here.

Have a Happy Easter Sarah.
My MIL is pressuring us to go to Saturday nite Mass. My brother-in-law is turning Catholic. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but Mass is over 2 hours, blah!

Callie is going to the Brewer game too. I think she has "Spring Break Fever" and is having a hard time getting back into the swing of school. My older 2 kids told me, both thier bosses said, "no one can call in sick on Monday", hmmm, must be some kind of trend for opening day. Did you see the predictions for the Brewers, only a 20% of winning the penant? Maybe if they would stop trading all their players.

We've been checking the forecasts and so far it's looking pretty good! :banana:

Thanks Marisa, you have a good Easter too.

Ugh, that stinks about your older two not being able to go. Are both their bosses going and that is why no one can call in sick? haha I think they are probably going to be having one of their specials soon, like the spring madness or whatever where you can get discounted tickets. They always have something shortly after the season starts. I am so mad, they already traded my favorite player at the end of last season. :sad2::mad: They always seem to get rid of my favorites. :rolleyes:

Have a great trip!

Thanks!

Woo hoo, no more work for over a week now!

Only 3 days until we leave! And the picture for today is...

3 days until Mini Golf!

n20305212_34376073_3990.jpg

n20305212_34376075_5100.jpg

These pictures are from Fantasia Gardens. I've said before that this trip I want to play at Winter Summerland again. It's just a fun way to spend an afternoon. We don't get a chance to do it every trip but we try to fit it in when we can. :thumbsup2

And I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER!!!

Woo hoo, no more work for over a week now!

Only 3 days until we leave! And the picture for today is...

3 days until Mini Golf!

n20305212_34376073_3990.jpg

n20305212_34376075_5100.jpg

These pictures are from Fantasia Gardens. I've said before that this trip I want to play at Winter Summerland again. It's just a fun way to spend an afternoon. We don't get a chance to do it every trip but we try to fit it in when we can. :thumbsup2

And I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER!!!

We played last year on WinterLand, my dh kept shaking his head, because of the christmas theme and Christmas Music. You'll see random people that are at Blizzard Beach, walk over and play. I wonder if you go to Blizzard Beach for the day, you get to play minerature golf. Sort of like Noah's Ark in the Dells, they have their own minerature golf course.

Love the mini golf pictures! We have said for years that we want to play mini golf when we are in WDW. Bryan and I went to Fantasia Gardens on our honeymoon and had a wonderful time there.

How fun! I've never been to the mini golf. I was so tempted to do it the day we went to Blizzard Beach last year but oh well, maybe another time.

Happy Easter...... can't wait for your two days pictures!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter