• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are now official DVC owners!!!!

bapvoeller

Earning My Ears
We finally decided to buy into DVC after a lot of research. After looking at the different options, we decided to buy directly from Disney instead of a resale. We talked to a DVC sales person and got the paperwork going. We already had a spring break trip planned to Disney for 3/17 thru 3/24. We talked to our DVC sales person and decided to sign the paperwork while we were down there.

We signed the paperwork for SSR on 3/23. We basically decided to buy into DVC before we had actually seen any of the resorts. We were given a tour of SSR and we able to see sample rooms for SSR. We have already booked are first DVC trip for May. :cool1: We are staying at SSR and Vero Beach, and will post a DVC trip report when we get back from this trip. Hope to enjoy many future DVC vacations!!!!

welcome home. we love SSR. added on again today at AKV. May is wonderful at WDW, nice breeze, low crowds and flowers everywhere.

we just bought AK tonight

it's scary and exciting at the same time. we won't be going down until next spring so we have way too much time on our hands to plan and sulk around while reading about other's trips

congratulations on your purchase - i'm sure you're looking forward to your first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter