We are Sailing!

mickg7dyd

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Sunday:
our first of 2 full days at sea had breakfast at Topsiders buffet style with more food than I've seen before!!Spent the rest of morning on the top deck sunbathing and relaxing.
Back again to topsider's for a "lite lunch" which consisted of cold meats salad hot roast pork and potato's don't think I can eat again well not until dinner anyway.We bought 2 souvenir soda mugs for $35 each good for refills throughout the cruise.Also bought the unlimited internet package too (hence these reports!!)for $90.
Sunday afternoon we went to the DVC members meeting where we got a smart cap and a nice cocktail,interesting chatting to other members some even from the UK too.Left the meeting about 5:45 too late for our regular dinner seating so back to Topsiders for an excellent rib eye steak.
Spent the rest of the evening checking out the shops and choosing which of the many photographs to buy taken by the ships photopgraphers.
Monday:
Up early for our character breakfast at Parrot Cay.Great food and great company:
Mickey,Minnie,Goofy,Pluto,Chip n Dale managed to get photos with most of them!!
Relaxing morning again round the pool and yes you guessed it Topsiders for lunch.
Went to various demos.etc the rest of the day including a cookery one where we got to sample the food,like we needed more food!!
Dinner was at Parrot Cay and I was boring and had another steak can't remember what the Dragon had but she certainly enjoyed it.
After dinner went to the theatre to see a show great comedian/magican had us in stitches.
Back to the room for a fairly early night ready for our first trip ashore tommorow at St Maarten.

Mick + The Dragon.

:Pinkbounc

Was there a lot of choice of activities and entertainment?

Sounds like a great time is being had by all. Not to mention the lovely food! Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter