• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We closed! UPDATED!!!!!

dhluvsDisney

DIS Veteran
Yippee! Just got the email yesterday that said we closed on the SSR resale!
Here are the timelines in case anyone was wondering. We are now just anxiously waiting to be in the System so we can re-book our May trip!

We are members already at SSR.

Feb 8 contacted TTS
Feb 10 faxed offer and sent downpayment
Feb 13 Sent to Disney for ROFR
Feb 20 Disney waived their right to purchase
March 11 received closing info
March 13 sent in final cheque
March 20 closed
MARCH 20 IN THE SYSTEM

Very luck with quick timelines (needed that because there are 150 banked points that need to be used by June)

Now just crossing fingers to be in Disney's system Lickety Split!

So excited! We were able to re-book our May trip and all is a GO:banana:

We close either today or Friday.

Our timeline:
2/2 Offer made and accepted
2/6 TSS received paperwork, submitted for ROFR
2/14, passed ROFR
3/12, received paperwork from TS closing services
3/16, received financing paperwork, sent back 3/19
----
3/23, check received from loan, hopefully close!

Ours took a day or two longer because of financing, I think. Also, we had the owner bank all the '06 points so we have until 8/08 to use them.

Congrats soon-to-be neighbor! :)

Yippee! Just got the email yesterday that said we closed on the SSR resale!
Here are the timelines in case anyone was wondering. We are now just anxiously waiting to be in the System so we can re-book our May trip!

We are members already at SSR.

Feb 8 contacted TTS
Feb 10 faxed offer and sent downpayment
Feb 13 Sent to Disney for ROFR
Feb 20 Disney waived their right to purchase
March 11 received closing info
March 13 sent in final cheque
March 20 closed

Very luck with quick timelines (needed that because there are 150 banked points that need to be used by June)

Now just crossing fingers to be in Disney's system Lickety Split!

Stay on top of getting into the system! I closed on 2/27/07 and was not in the system on 3/21 yet! Apparently American Title and Closing did not send the appropriate paperwork in for the deed transfer.... We are still waiting (hopefully we will be in by the end of today... Friday at the latest)

Congrats on your fast time line!

Stay on top of getting into the system! I closed on 2/27/07 and was not in the system on 3/21 yet! Apparently American Title and Closing did not send the appropriate paperwork in for the deed transfer.... We are still waiting (hopefully we will be in by the end of today... Friday at the latest)

Congrats on your fast time line!

Really? Man we have points we need to book and use. How can I stay on top of it? Do I call MS or who? With a trip coming in 50 days and points set to expire, I need this to go thru quickly.

Really? Man we have points we need to book and use. How can I stay on top of it? Do I call MS or who? With a trip coming in 50 days and points set to expire, I need this to go thru quickly.

Yes - call member services starting about 10 days after your closing and if you hit the 3 week mark speak to someone in Member Accounting to see what is missing or delaying things...
We are waiting to make a reservation for May to use points that expire in Oct... We can't go any other time and we already have plan tickets (BIG SALE at AirTran!)

Good luck!
Beth

I hope I get through as quickly as you all. I sent in my paperwork and down payment today and I am so excited I cannot wait.

I sent you a PM Cambridge, I've faxed my contract and I'm sending my down payment tomorrow morning. Wish us luck!!!:goodvibes

I sent you a PM Cambridge, I've faxed my contract and I'm sending my down payment tomorrow morning. Wish us luck!!!:goodvibes

Coach I tried to reply to your message but it would not let me. I heard from the Timshare Store today and they sent my paperwork to Disney for ROFR. Now its only a matter of time I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter