We dealt with the SPIDERS...what will it be this year?

Hi everyone

Here we are at ORD(O'Hare airport in Chicago). Nice flight in.....30 min early! Everyone was thrilled with the huge SUV limo that showed up to take us to the airport and our girls were thrilled to see Jeff! More later!!

Glad to see the rain Gods listened to me and kept the rain out of our beloved city and that your flight was early. :)

Hi everyone

Here we are at ORD(O'Hare airport in Chicago). Nice flight in.....30 min early! Everyone was thrilled with the huge SUV limo that showed up to take us to the airport and our girls were thrilled to see Jeff! More later!!

Glad to hear that! I was at DHS today and it was HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! I'm sure you will be loving the weather as soon as you arrive (which I'm guessing you should be here by now!!) I hope you are having fun getting settled!!!

What will it be this year???.......it appears we will be doing a Dis-meet with Irene on Friday........stay tuned!!!! popcorn::

Hope your having an AMAZING time! I cannot wait to see all of the lovely pictures! Sorry I didn't make the big send off :( My car was having problems so I had to go help my grandpa work on it yesterday and I was gone all day :( Have A Magical Day!!!!!!!!

having so much fun, we may not meet Irene, she may prove to be unpredictable...typical girl:rotfl2:
We are having such fun.:woohoo:Can't wait for everyone to hear all about it.

having so much fun, we may not meet Irene, she may prove to be unpredictable...typical girl:rotfl2:
We are having such fun.:woohoo:Can't wait for everyone to hear all about it.

Thanks for checking in. I hope Irene does remain "unpredictable" and you don't have to deal with her!

Hugs to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter