We did it!!!AKV Add On!!

NemoMOm

DIS Veteran
So we did it!! We are so excited we added AKV to our SSR. It was really easy more so than I had imagined. I know this has been a topic before, so I'm sorry if I'm giving out old info. As I understand Disney did not take Discover (sorry if I'm wrong, although DH is positive he asked guide in Feb. and he said no). I really wanted those reward points though:goodvibes so I thought it could not hurt to ask again and he said yes! We buy everything w/Discover and then DH pays it off online so we get rewards which we cash in for Disney!

Just thought I would share our happy news!:cloud9:

I am waiting for out guide to call us back about a 50 point add on at AKV. Would you mind sharing the current promotion for members adding on at AKV? Thanks :)

The promo is only good if you purchase 100 pts and they give $8 off per pt. Good Luck!

GOOD for you, I see your also an SSR owner guess that makes us double neighbors. Can't wait to stay at AKV, hopefully in Jan. We were staying at AKL when we bought SSR in 03, fekt the same back when we purchased SSR it was not yet open and we had to wait 9 months to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter