We did it!

Congratulations!:banana: :dance3: :banana:

We started at 350 points last year. I thought that would take care of us for a while, but we have already started talking about it. :lmao:

Do you fly or drive? If flying, how bad are airfare prices? My MIL lives in Harrisonburg.

Congratulations!:banana: :dance3: :banana:

Do you fly or drive? If flying, how bad are airfare prices? My MIL lives in Harrisonburg.

From DW of Shenandoah Mickey:

We've done both, but we prefer to fly. You can typically find airfare from Dulles airport for $170-250 round trip. With DME the process is really smooth with the kids when you get to Orlando.

Shenandoah Mickey, summergolf and tink4ever;
Congrats on your recent add-ons and Welcome Home, again!
We're doing the happy dance, here too. Like you, Shenandoah Mickey, we also have expanded our home at SSR. Gotta love those DVC points!
Now if only December would hurry up and get here.....

Thanks for the info. I'm with you with the flying, we have not attempted to drive up there since our DS5 was born.

We did drive down with DD9 and DS2 in Jan '06 and it went pretty well. We split the trip into 2 days each way, but by the time you figure in gas and 2 extra nights in hotel rooms, it's almost as cheap to fly...and you are much less tired from the trip.

Like you, Shenandoah Mickey, we also have expanded our home at SSR. Gotta love those DVC points!
Now if only December would hurry up and get here.....

Thanks! We are really pumped about our vacation in November. I don't like to wish time away, but I'm really looking forward to it. We actually have a lot of fun just planning our trips, even 6 months out. We've actually started discussing next year's trip(s). We're thinking about a short trip in August '08 for DD9's 11th birthday, which would be a surprise. We are also planning a trip in Oct '08 for MNSSHP. We did MVMCP last year and again this year, so it will be time for a change next year. DW is really psyched for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter