WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode of the Disney Dining Show, Craig, Ryno, and Erica head to Magic Kingdom for Craig and Ryno's first time at Cinderella's Royal Table! princess:

This Walt Disney World rite of passage is located inside Cinderella Castle and is a prix fixe menu with special Disney Princesses arriving to say hello.

I saw they were given a signed postcard - does that mean the princesses do not sign autograph books?
Thank you

It's so interesting that all three said the food at BOG was better. I've watched and read a number of reviews for BOG and every one of them disliked the food for the price, and some flat out disliked the food for any price. Food is so subjective, just something you have to try yourself. My only complain from this one would have been the noise level. It sounded really loud in there.

Did you enjoy your meal? How was the character interaction? I’m debating going during our upcoming trip and wondered if it was worth the cost.
No idea what the team's issue with the food was. Our meal was fantastic. I was expecting mediocrity bases on reviews but it was stellar and the princess interaction was a highlight for the kids in our party. Service was great too.

Dining in Cinderella's Castle is one of our favorite memories. I was surprised at how much my kids enjoyed it because they were a bit older than the princess crowd. Our server was very nice and knowledgeable when we had questions about the menu. All of the princesses were entertaining and spent plenty of time at our table. I wasn't expecting much by way of the food since I had read some mediocre reviews but we were pleasantly surprised. I will definitely do this again!

It's so interesting that all three said the food at BOG was better. I've watched and read a number of reviews for BOG and every one of them disliked the food for the price, and some flat out disliked the food for any price. Food is so subjective, just something you have to try yourself. My only complain from this one would have been the noise level. It sounded really loud in there.
I've liked the food every time I visited Be Our Guest. My issue is that you pretty much have to get the escargot and steak or it feels like a poor value. The desserts are small, and the other apps and mains are things you'd expect to pay less for even on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter