We had a Disney December, Bahamian Xmas, NYC NYE and then some!! COMPLETED!

Well done Lffam! You made it to the end. What a fabulous trip report with great detail. My 12 year old daughter is desperate for me to do one for our upcoming trip (61 days!!), but I just don't think I possess the commitment!! Pretty sure I'd be a non-finisher :-D

Well done Lffam! You made it to the end. What a fabulous trip report with great detail. My 12 year old daughter is desperate for me to do one for our upcoming trip (61 days!!), but I just don't think I possess the commitment!! Pretty sure I'd be a non-finisher :-D

It was struggle at time but I am glad I did it. Was great to relive the memories and to share with others so am really happy

I am so glad you did , thanks for the great comments.

Next trip is June/July 2017. NYC, DC, Boston, Niagara Falls, LA (DLR) - nothing booked other than flights so far, so any contributions are welcome, especially for Boston & Niagara as we have never been there.

We are heading to Niagara Falls on our next trip in 3 weeks. Will let you know what it's all about.

I am heading to DLR in July next year for the D23 Expo and hopefully Comic Con - did you get any good airfare deals for that period yet?

We are heading to Niagara Falls on our next trip in 3 weeks. Will let you know what it's all about.

I am heading to DLR in July next year for the D23 Expo and hopefully Comic Con - did you get any good airfare deals for that period yet?

Oh I'd love to hear about Niagara after your trip!

We will miss D23 its just a little late for us and we would have to keep DS out of school for a little to long . We (DS & I ) would love to get to SD Comic-Con, but the timing is just not right for us. I said I'll take him when he finishes school - or maybe I have just thought that, but he reads this so he knows now!

We got flights on points so a pretty good deal yeah!

Oh I'd love to hear about Niagara after your trip!

We will miss D23 its just a little late for us and we would have to keep DS out of school for a little to long . We (DS & I ) would love to get to SD Comic-Con, but the timing is just not right for us. I said I'll take him when he finishes school - or maybe I have just thought that, but he reads this so he knows now!

We got flights on points so a pretty good deal yeah!

I have seen it...

Thanks for taking the trouble to post - loved reading along. Now looking forward to following on your next trip as it is one we'd love to do ...one day. Pesky DD is detouring us back to Universal and WDW (oh so hard!!) early next year instead of letting me see Niagara and Quebec and Boston... still hoping by this time next year she will be living somewhere interesting and we can come and sleep on her floor though! Happy planning.

What a wonderful resource and journey we have shared with you all. Thanks so much for taking the many many hours to do that!
I am looking forward to reading your PTR (fingers crossed) and your trip report for your next one! We are considering travelling in July/August next year but are still debating continents...LOL...

Thanks for taking the trouble to post - loved reading along. Now looking forward to following on your next trip as it is one we'd love to do ...one day. Pesky DD is detouring us back to Universal and WDW (oh so hard!!) early next year instead of letting me see Niagara and Quebec and Boston... still hoping by this time next year she will be living somewhere interesting and we can come and sleep on her floor though! Happy planning.

Oh so hard ! Be nice to have a home base to go and venture out from. DS is a ways off that but if that were to happen when he is older then I am sure we would jump at the chance also!

I'm glad you loved reading along. Hope to get PTR going once we have a few more things sorted.

What a wonderful resource and journey we have shared with you all. Thanks so much for taking the many many hours to do that!
I am looking forward to reading your PTR (fingers crossed) and your trip report for your next one! We are considering travelling in July/August next year but are still debating continents...LOL...
PTR Coming this weekend, got to smash out some homework first :(

Wow I thoroughly enjoyed this TR, so much so that after just lurking around on the boards for a while, I have decided to join in and hopefully get some wonderful advice from everyone here.
We are planning our 1st ever overseas holiday to DL in Nov 2017 ( I know it's ages away:worried:) but we were meant to have taken this trip in oct 16 but found out were unexpectedly expecting our fourth child :-)

Wow I thoroughly enjoyed this TR, so much so that after just lurking around on the boards for a while, I have decided to join in and hopefully get some wonderful advice from everyone here.
We are planning our 1st ever overseas holiday to DL in Nov 2017 ( I know it's ages away:worried:) but we were meant to have taken this trip in oct 16 but found out were unexpectedly expecting our fourth child :-)

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It took me a while to get through it, but I am glad I did. Writing it helped me relive many parts of it and I'm glad being able to share it might let others enjoy it a little also.

Great news about your trip. You may be surprised at how fast that trip will be upon you! (It's actually almost exactly 12 months since we left now.) DLR will be in full Christmas swing by then so I'm sure it will be a great time for you.

1 year ago today we left for our trip of a lifetime. So many memories. Counting down till the next one, 199 days to go!

1 year ago today we left for our trip of a lifetime. So many memories. Counting down till the next one, 199 days to go!

What a lovely memory. Today Facebook reminded me, that this time last year, we were in Samoa on holiday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter