"We Have To Go Back!" May 2021 Universal/WDW TR Completed 7/21

I'm wrapping this up now because we're about 7 weeks away from our HHN trip!
YAY!!!

Thanks for sharing another Raeven and Josh TR with us :goodvibes It must have been SO good to be back... I still don't know when I'll get back down, but until then I look forward to reading more TRs! :thumbsup2 I always love to see what you two will get up to, you seem to have a great blend of going back to favorite things but also exploring new things too!

YAY!!!

Thanks for sharing another Raeven and Josh TR with us :goodvibes It must have been SO good to be back... I still don't know when I'll get back down, but until then I look forward to reading more TRs! :thumbsup2 I always love to see what you two will get up to, you seem to have a great blend of going back to favorite things but also exploring new things too!

Thanks for reading! One day when you go back we have to meet up!

Thanks for sharing another TR...it's a lot of fun living vicariously! I have no idea when I will get to be back in Orlando...so it's nice hearing what it's like these days!!

Thanks for sharing another TR...it's a lot of fun living vicariously! I have no idea when I will get to be back in Orlando...so it's nice hearing what it's like these days!!

Thanks for following along!

I finally caught up and finished!!

Also there's a channel that plays Happily Ever After in the hotels, so I (kind of) got to see fireworks. :rotfl:

For our whole trip and leading up to it, Matt and the boys were betting on when I would cry first. My first cry happened after we checked in to the YC when we found this channel and it hit me that I really wouldn't be seeing fireworks on this trip.
I almost cried when we saw Goofy and Pluto at the Riviera on the balconies waving to guests, but nope. It was recorded fireworks that did it, LOL

It was actually worse than I thought, and I probably wouldn't ride it again. The minute the motion and the screen started, I started to feel a little nauseous.

This is the first ride that ever made me sick! On our first Universal trip on Leyton's 10th bday. He just turned 16 and I'm still traumatized by that ride :rotfl: :rotfl:

I did also have a lady near me who literally grabbed the seats in front of her and screamed every time we hit the turbulence. (Which was more alarming than the turbulence).

that is so annoying! she needs to fly with a stress ball or a stuffed animal or something

I finally caught up and finished!!

:thumbsup2

For our whole trip and leading up to it, Matt and the boys were betting on when I would cry first. My first cry happened after we checked in to the YC when we found this channel and it hit me that I really wouldn't be seeing fireworks on this trip.
I almost cried when we saw Goofy and Pluto at the Riviera on the balconies waving to guests, but nope. It was recorded fireworks that did it, LOL

I have you beat lol I teared up a little when I saw the carpet in MCO :rotfl: Josh did not understand the importance of watching fireworks on TV. He was like we've seen them before :rotfl2:

This is the first ride that ever made me sick! On our first Universal trip on Leyton's 10th bday. He just turned 16 and I'm still traumatized by that ride :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am now traumatized too. I would just end up closing my eyes the whole time anyway so I don't see the point in riding it again. :confused:

that is so annoying! she needs to fly with a stress ball or a stuffed animal or something

She really needed to calm down! And it wasn't just that, but when she wasn't screaming and grabbing seats she was being weirdly nosy and looking at what everyone else was doing. I saw her flat out just staring my screen once which was super weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter