We just purchased our first DVC Points at AKV!!

momof3poohlovers

DIS Veteran
:banana: I am so excited. I have wanted to buy into DVC for 3 years now but my husband didn't want to so we kept renting points and staying at DVC that way. Well, the lady I usually rent the points from didn't have any and I tried to rent some on the boards here with no luck sooo I was able to talk my husband into finally buying some!!!!!! Thank you for not renting to me everyone! Can you tell I'm excited? I am so happy to finally OWN DVC points. Thanks for sharing with me! :cheer2:
Karen

Congratulations and Welcome Home AKV neighbor!!:banana: It's great how that worked out for you!
Bobbi:banana:

Thank you for not renting to me everyone! Can you tell I'm excited? I am so happy to finally OWN DVC points. Thanks for sharing with me! :cheer2:
Karen

LOL -- welcome home! Just don't let your DH think it was a conspiracy among DVCers to NOT rent you points so you'd HAVE to buy :)

:banana: I am so excited. I have wanted to buy into DVC for 3 years now but my husband didn't want to so we kept renting points and staying at DVC that way. Well, the lady I usually rent the points from didn't have any and I tried to rent some on the boards here with no luck sooo I was able to talk my husband into finally buying some!!!!!! Thank you for not renting to me everyone! Can you tell I'm excited? I am so happy to finally OWN DVC points. Thanks for sharing with me! :cheer2:
Karen

Congrats!! :woohoo: and Welcome! :welcome:
DW & I just joined too. We almost joined in 2002 and have regretted it for years. No more regrets now. We are AKV neighbors.

Congratulations and Welcome Home! It's always nice to have another neighbor. :thumbsup2

Congrats and welcome home neighbor! My DW and I just bought OUR first DVC (AKV) points, too when they went on sale to the public.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter