We lost our boxer today.-UPDATE

GaDisneyFreak

Earning My Ears
We lost our beloved boxer today. She was only 2 and she drowned in our pool while we were gone to church and a Christmas dinner. We miss her so much. She was more than a dog to us. She did'nt even realize she was a dog. She was a member of our family. I went ahead and took her gifts out from under the tree today. I am so sad. We will be getting another boxer maybe next month or so. Good bye Lacy.:sad1:

UPDATE!!!

We'll we now have a new boxer. Her name is Pepper and she is a little over 4 weeks old. We took her a little earlier, but she is so healthy and fat. She looks just like Lacy. (But I had to pay for her out of my Disney fund!) ;) But she is worth it. We will always remember Lacy. It was through her that we fell in love with this breed.:lovestruc

Wow, that's pretty tragic. I'm really sorry for your loss. They are SUCH a big part of our lives. I've got an "oldie" here at home and everyday I think I've not got much time left with her and it breaks my heart.

Oh no - I am so sorry. I know the feeling. We have a boxer too. He is 4 1/2 yrs. old. He is a big mush/baby. We love him to death. Enjoy pepper and give her some extra hugs and kisses.

So sorry to hear about your beautiful Lacy but glad to hear you have a new puppy to help ease the pain.

:goodvibesGlad you were able to get someone to fill a void in your heart! Have fun with a new puppy! They are so sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter