We need a pic thread...anyone want to share..

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
any of their flowers or garden??

I forgot how to post pictures! I just spent absolutely FOREVER, scanning through last year's garden thread, looking for some pictures I posted last year and thought I would figure it out from there. After taking what seemed like HOURS (it was a great thread, I did some re-reading as well while I was there) I FINALLY located one of the few pictures I posted and I hit "EDIT" so I could copy the link and it said that the THREAD WAS CLOSED AND SO I COULDN'T EDIT and it took me back to PAGE ONE of that thread and I didn't make a notation as to what page out of however many trillion were there that my picture was on!

I guess I should just go to the Tech Board and read up on posting pictures again! But not tonight, not tonight. Good night all.

I would love to but I don't have anywhere to store them yet...maybe i'll just link them.

Amid... those are wonderful pics! I love the ornamental grasses.... I think I need to seriously consider adding some to my gardens. So dramatic. :)

I do not have any pics of this year's garden yet... but will soon. I promise to post some pictures as the season unfolds. I am putting a whole new garden in this spring... so there will be lots of new things to see this year in addition to my current gardens.

Things are coming along in my garden. The spring bulbs are blooming, the perennials are leafing out nicely, and my annual seedlings are coming up nicely in my seedtrays in the house - should be ready for transplanting around late May.

Amid Chaos thank you for sharing... Those pictures were great.

I loved this front grass garden when I saw it last year. It even prettier then the pic's. I was impressed with all the different shades of grasses.

A Green Bounce to Amid for one of the prettiest grass gardens. :bounce:

Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures, Amid Chaos.

Hope to work on mine soon.

Here's a little website I just slapped together for garden and oudoor improvement pics. All from last season or before. I'll be adding and changing as the season progresses.
I'm still busy cleaning up outside and with this heat it may take awhile.

House & Garden pics

Very Nice!! Wanna come over to my place with your ideas and ambition? :D

Glinda you have wonderful landscaping details. I really enjoyed the pictures!

A :bounce: green bounce to Glinda for beautiful landscaping.

Thanks everyone. :bounce:
If it weren't for my DH and his incredible talents all my ideas would remain just that, grand ideas.

Tulirose I'd love to come over anytime.

Chaos, your gardens and sunroom are beautifull!! How long have you been growing the grass? What fertilizer do you use?

All the gardens are beautiful. I really want a sunroom, just ask DH..he hears about it a lot. I hope to post pictures of our landscaping/gardens as soon as I learn how. It isn't as nice as what I have seen here, but DH and I are proud of it.

My grasses are about 6 years old and really need to be split. thank you for all the kind compliments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter