• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We Re-Booked!

Michelemouse

<font color=green>A woman of many talents</font><b
And we're so excited! We were one of the displaced 11/30 Magic cruisers and now we're on the 10/11 Magic. We're going Western this time...only because the timing worked out better...so there's lots of new things to look into.

We went to WDW as a substitute and spent the week with a great family that was also displaced from 11/30. The best news is that we will all be sailing together again next year! (I don't think my kids would have forgiven me if we hadn't!)

So, as I've always believed, things happen for a reason and usually work out for the best!

Michelle - yes changing to the Western does give us more to plan. We also chose the Western because of the date. Want to cruise in Nov, the 8th gives DS Veterans day off from school so he'll only have to miss 4 days. And cruising on the 8th Western also has me on the ship on my birthday next year.

You have without a doubt picked the Best Cruise to go on!!
Check out the thread started by Viking. Great people! And it will be here before you know it. Welcome!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

YES, Michele! You are now on the <I>CRUISETOBERFEST II</I> cruise! Be sure to <B><a href="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=209779" target="index">check out the thread</A></B> and <B><a href="mailto:cruisetoberfest2@yahoo.com">contact Viking</A></B>! Include your name, age, profession of all people in your group, seating session, stateroom number and hometown. You will then receive the biweekly update of THE LIST.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

WELCOME to the adventure! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter