we won!!!! the cinderella castle suite stay (warning: long post!)

All I have to say is

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!

oh my goodness! that is absolutely amazing! i wish i could goto walt disney world and even maybe slightly have the chance of winning that opportunity! i couldnt even imagine how amazing it is in there! congratulations!

When you win, do you still have to pay for that night at your resort?

i'm really happy for you and your family. we go in may and maybe we'll get some sort of disney magic. i'm glad you had such a good time and thank you for sharing your story.

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us.

It's funny...I was just reading the article today on MSN about a reporter's stay in the Castle Suite and I was really hoping I could find a post by a 'real person' who stayed there...then I came across your post! Thank you so much for posting and the wonderful pictures! If you have any more, please do share!

:wizard:

I am simply overjoyed that someone who wanted and could truly appreciate the experience won it!!:cloud9:

I am also glad that you confirmed what I was pretty sure I had read, that taxes were included for all the prizes.:banana:

NOW, if I could just win the DVC or trip to ALL of the Disney parks!! :cool1:

Slightly Goofy

We are going with MIL in October. I am going to show her pictures of the DT so if they approach her and offer her a prize she understands it is legit and doesn't say no. I would really be upset if she turned down a night in the Castle.

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story with us. It makes me feel like I was there. (almost :) )

Also, have to say - loved the pics too! I'm sad that I can't win the suite stay (Future brother-in-law is a cast member).

CONGRATS!

Congrats!

I saw your post on peas and was so happy for you. :)

And jealous, too, of course!!! ;)

Are you serious? Disney refund money?:lmao: Only way your getting a refund is if you canceled the trip. Of course you wouldnt get that night stay back in a refund. You are still tech. still using the room, cuz your stuff is in there except for what you bring along for that 1 night. Oh and not to mention, they probably use that money for that 1 night you arent staying in the hotel room to pay for the castle suite.

No one's answering us on this one? I asked the same thing... :rotfl:

I wonder what would happen if CM's came up to you and said you could stay in the castle that night, but what if you were checking out that day! That would be horrible!! :eek:

Congrats to you!!! I cried when I read how you won. Does someone win everyday? There's hope for us yet. I am sooo glad you posted your pictures but I don't see even red xxx's. I just see a list of what each picture is and cannot click. Any suggestions? Please post again. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter