Weather and Water Parks

annlouise4u

Earning My Ears
I would like to know if the weather for the July 4th week is going to be unbearable or not. Also, are the parks and hotels real crowded during this time. We will be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. Plus, which is the best water park - wet and wild or one of the disney water parks. Thanks for your help!:sunny:

we were at WDW at the end of july last year:sunny: and hot, hot, hot almost doesn't describe it :p

we got up real early and hit the parks -then we were done around 1 or 2 pm, when it really started to boil-
we used the afternoon to nap and swim

i really enjoyed typhoon lagoon- but sometimes rather crowded

don't worry- ya know its gonna be hot and crowded at that time of year- just make the best of it and have fun:bounce:

lisa

Wet n' Wild was definitely hot and crowded this past July. It was ridiculous how much we spent on towel deposits, locker deposits, etc. There weren't nearly enough free tubes for use and we weren't about to put a deposit on one of their rental ones....needed SOME money left for lunch!! Also, there was very little empty sitting area for breaks/snacks. Maybe fotl spoiled us too much, but waiting in line, climbing that many steps for a 10 second ride just didn't seem worth it. I think the Disney water parks are much better landscaped....at least Blizzard Beach was. If you do decide to go to one, take water shoes for everyone... the cement REALLY gets hot!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter