• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather, right now? this week?

2cute4u

Earning My Ears
Being a Canadian, I can tolerated cold, not great with cold wind though...and I don't live in igloos.
Does the evening get cooler enough, that you would consider changing and wearing pants and a jacket? How often does it rain, if the forecast is sunny, should I still expect an occasional downpour, should I pack rain ponchos?
Thanks, I'm packing!

The weather is beautiful right now - evenings are warm. If you want any kind of covering, it would be the lightest of windjackets or sweaters.

I get cold rather easily, and last week I was there in the evening and didn't need anything - most people, if not all, are in shorts & t-shirts.

No rain here at this time, though we may have cooler mornings. However, they're not windy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter