weather

newbycruiser

May you live as long as you want and want to as lo
We leave next Saturday for the 4 Day Wonder cruise, do you think we'll be OK with the hurricaines? It looks pretty nasty down there.

I'm sure the captain won't just head straight for one, but it seems like there's only so many places to ride out a big one.

Any thoughts?

Well, you just missed "Fabian" so the odds are with you that you won't get another one right away. But you never know. Hopefully you won't. Good thing you weren't cruising to Bermuda. They are getting slammed. I heard that all the people went to the hotels and one of the hotel bartenders made up a new drink...It was called the "Fabian" where the umbrella in the drink was turned inside out. True story. LMAO

DCL and specifically the captain, would never put anyone in harms way

Newbycruiser,
We are also leaving on Saturday and I had the same concern. I tried to look the weather up on weatherchannel.com but they only have the forcast through next Sunday (10 days).
We are also from Pittsburgh. Are you flying out of PIT on Sat. am?

we are leaving around 4:30, using FF miles. Are you on the Wonder or the Magic?

Where abouts in Pittsburgh do you live?

That Fabian does look pretty wicked!

Originally posted by newbycruiser
We leave next Saturday for the 4 Day Wonder cruise, do you think we'll be OK with the hurricaines? It looks pretty nasty down there.

I'm sure the captain won't just head straight for one

Unless you were to have Capt. Don't Have A Clue on board....lol!!

It looks pretty nasty down there.

Humm, newbycruiser. If you encounter a hurricane, you'll be saying the same thing about the ship's decks...

Newbycruiser,
We live in Plum Borough. Where are you from? We are leaving at 7:55 am and are on the Magic. Too bad we weren't on the same ship. It would have been nice to meet someone from the same area. Oh well, maybe next time! Have a GREAT trip!

we live Monroeville, near Plum, by Boyce college, small world huh!

gail

It is a small world. We used to live on Center Road but now live in Holiday Park. It is so neat to meet someone this way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter