wedding accessories

evilqueenfan

<font color=FF6666>Not only can she walk and chew
Hi. This is my first time posting but I wanted to say that I have found so much useful information here. Thank you all.
I was hoping that someone would know the answer to my question. Does the Wedding Pavilion area at WDW have a gift shop or a place that sells wedding accessories, such as Cinderella themed wedding items?
Thank you for your help!

I believe there is a wedding-related store at WP. You can call the place to check it out. I have also seen a lot of items on Ebay as well...

There is a shop near the WP but when my fiance and I were there looking around the door fo the store says "By Appointment Only". Anyways the name is Francks, not sure on the exact spelling, but it's close. Hope that helps you find some more information about the. Also check out www.Disneyweddings.com for more info from them on what service they have and provide.

Mike

If you go to the Sandy Cove Gift Shop at the GF, you can buy the stuff that used to be sold at Franck's when they were open to the public. In fact, we're having our wedding there and we had to go to Sandy Cove to buy the stuff! They have some wonderful stuff, but they sell out fast, so if you see something, buy it ASAP or it may be gone!

Franck's is no longer carrying merchandise for sale, but you can purchase all of the Disney Wedding merchandise through Sandy Cove gift shop at the GF.
When we were down there, we saw several wedding items at the Sandy Cove gift shop:
There were Cinderella garters - $25.00 for a set of 2 garters. The keeper one has a small Cindy's Coach on it, and the other one is just ribbons.
They also had a guest book and photo album with the same Cindy's coach on them.
There was a cake serving set for $50. The server says Fairytale
Weddings, and the knife has a pumpkin design on it.
There were Cinderella & Prince toasting flutes for $95, and a pair of
Mickey & Minnie toasting flutes for $95 also. These were very
elegant and beautiful, though the Cinderella & Prince flutes were the
ones where they look like they are dancing, but there is only one
figure on each flute. I think it looks a bit strange, b/c the prince
has his arms stretched out, but there's no one there!
There was an ornament with a picture of the wedding pavilion on it
for $20 also.
At the Christmas giftshop in Downtown Disney, there were Mickey and Minnie wedding ornaments. One kind had a small frame where you could put your wedding picture, and the other kind was a ball that could be personalized with your name/date.
I have pictures of the garters with the Cinderella coach on them. If you would like to see the pictures, just let me know what your e-mail address is. I can't add attachments here, so would have to e-mail the picture to you.
Cheers!
Heather P

Thank you to everyone for your replies. It was exactly the information that I was looking for. This site is great!!

Thanks for the info on the Sandy Cove carrying the Franck's stuff. Now if I go to WDW for business in May I will stop by that shop, and check it out.

Mike

My sister is getting married in July 2003. Although she is not havin a wedding at disney she is having a cinderella themed wedding. Can anyone tell me if at the store at GF if they may have a crystal horse and carriage or any cinderella horse and carriage for that matter. Her cake is being made into the castle and they were looking into using that type of figurine for on the drawbridge. TYIA

Hi! I haven't seen one at Sandy Cove (not to say that they don't have it - they just didn't have it out when we went), but I did see quite a few different horse/carriage figurines at David's Bridal this weekend. If you have one near you, I recommend checking it out. I have also seen some that could be used as favors, on auction at Ebay. We bought clear plastic Cinderella slippers to use as favors.
Cheers!
Heather P

I have seen Swarkowsi crystal carriages - try calling 1-800-272-6201.

I think they had some at the shop at Cinderella's castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter