Wedding Bands-hidden Mickey

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
Hi All,
I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone. My fiance and I picked up our wedding bands over the weekend and we had the engraver place a hidden mickey before our wedding date inside our rings and it came out so amazing and I wanted to share the idea with you all.

I would love to be able to but I don't have a scanner :( I am sorry. What I gave to the jeweler was a paint card from the Disney line of paint products that I picked up at a hardware store and it had the most perfect size silver Mickey in the upper right hand corner and it looks like a little Mickey just before our wedding date. It came out great and I just thought other Disney couples could enjoy the idea.

Thanks and although I would love to take the credit my fiance had the idea. We were trying to think of how we could fit something Disney oriented in our bands with our wedding date and nothing would fit, not even WDW. So, my fiance thought of a little Mickey and the jeweler said that it was possible and it came out great! I just wanted to throw it out there and let other couples steal the idea and make it their own.

Oh great idea! I'll have to go look into that!

I saw some really cool Mickey Mouse style gold bands at Disneyland and I was thinking that they would work out great as wedding bands, but we had already bought our rings. So that's a great idea to fit Mickey into your wedding band!

Anna

that is such a CUTE idea!

Wish I had thought of something like that! my sweetie proposed to me in WDW and we are going back there for our honeymoon...

what a unique idea though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter