Wedding songs

Dutch Apple

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I’m getting married in September and I would like to give the wedding a Disney touch with the music.
Do you have any suggestion/recommendations for songs to walk down the aisle?

I’m looking for an instrumental song or music. Something romantic and/or a bit upbeat.

I was thinking about La Valse de L’amour for example.

I had a Disney wedding in 2022. We used "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and "Can you feel the Love Tonight" for our processional. We got married at the Polynesian so we had it played on ukulele.

I had a Disney wedding in 2022. We used "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and "Can you feel the Love Tonight" for our processional. We got married at the Polynesian so we had it played on ukulele.
That's wonderful! Funnily enough "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" was mine and my wife's first dance at the evening reception. We did not have an overtly Disney themed wedding, but instead used the music to sneak in a whole bunch of references that you would have had to be a true Disney-phile to get and they probably went straight over most of our guests heads.

My wife is half-Scottish and wanted to walk down the aisle to "Scotland The Brave", so we chose the version by Off Kilter formerly of the Canada Pavillion at Epcot (though I slowed it down a bit from the original recording) while for the exit processional we took an up-beat two minute bit from Tapestry of Nations. And during the wedding breakfast, the venue asked us to provide some classical music to play in the background for while everyone was eating - we compiled a CD of the usual sorts of tracks but also threw in things like the instrumental version of Impressions de France just to see if anyone noticed!

So Close from Enchanted
Thats How you Know, also from Enchanted.
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Once upon a dream
I see the light from Tangled

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter