TwinkieMama said:
good guess but no :rotfl:

and now a clue:
someone told Elise they were bewildered, shocked and happy.....bshappy
When she was pregs! :thumbsup2

Horseyponiewherethehellyoubeengirl:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Dragonbrat:
I do NOT go to bed earlier than anyone you know! :snooty: I stay up later some days! Im an early bird. Some people can't sleep till noon every day you know!

TwinkieMama said:
Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a WINNER!!!!!!!
What has she won?

Why an all-expense trip to:

littleman.jpg
Ah... thank goodness someone knows that that place exists (if you can call that existing).

My fiance is from South Carolina and she's never even heard of the place!

Mnementh said:
Ah... thank goodness someone knows that that place exists (if you can call that existing).

That place existed to launder money from NJ (it came down in big, black caddies with NJ plates and guys with italian accents) :teeth:

One of my friends (in college) uncle owned South of the Border.

Mnementh said:

Wha-at????? what kind of sheltered life has she been living?

Last summer on another thread I was teasing someone about South of the Border.... and said something about be sure to pick me up a lanyard and pin trading set from there.... and lo and behold.... they actually do have them! :lmao:

It seems that is my job here to provide useful information everyday... so for those unfamiliar with I-95, South of the Border is a tourist trap located just south of the border

Here is the main attraction:

tower.jpg

They are also famous for the road signs alerting everyone to this opportunity about every 12 feet along I-95 throughout the southern states.

jw50 said:
That place existed to launder money from NJ (it came down in big, black caddies with NJ plates and guys with italian accents) :teeth:

Wow Joe! I had no idea you had these connections....

jw50 said:

You're a scary little man, Joey. ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mnementh said:
I actually laughed out loud a couple times and had to cough to disguise it so no one would look at me

What makes you think anyone wants to look at you?

Mnementh said:
My fiance keeps bugging me to watch it, but I keep telling her I have no interest in it.

Do you have any interest in your fiance ever becoming your wife? Because if so you need to change that answer and fast! :p

jw50 said:
That place existed to launder money from NJ (it came down in big, black caddies with NJ plates and guys with italian accents)

As if. :snooty:

firstmickey said:
You're a scary little man, Joey. ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not me Donna, it was his uncle (and his NJ "friends") that was scary :teeth:

:rotfl: You guys are funny :)

Congrats on the Woo Hooty, Angel.

Twinkie....love that Pedro sign also :thumbsup2 I lived in SC for 4 years and passed that border (and those endless signs) on many trips back and forth to MA.

I'm now off to bed dreaming of the Miami Sound Machine :rolleyes:

Goodnight everyone :wave:

tmasingo said:
I'm now off to bed dreaming of the Miami Sound Machine :rolleyes:

I am gonna KICK your butt for this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: And if I don't ...then the rhythm is gonna get you!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure Angel.....Im up for adventure!

Loubon said:
Do you have any interest in your fiance ever becoming your wife? Because if so you need to change that answer and fast!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She's on her anniversary trip at the World!

Spike's there too.

We don't like either of them this week! ;) :teeth:

btw riddlers...I got a PM from snowwite's DD......she had to have emergency gallbladder surgery....so everyone keep a good thought for her. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter