Wednesdays RIDDLE FEAST: Happy Thanksgiving Early!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
You women are all the same. All so shallow. It doesn't make a difference if she's hot or not. Her elevator is having a bit of problem reaching the top floor at the moment.
Shes very senstivie about her hieght Duck :rolleyes:

You guys are beyond silly today.
And it's so nice to see Horsie's cleavage picture again.
:rotfl2:

I haven't stopped by here in AGES. I just wanted to wish everyone

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!" :wave: :wave:

Sally Field: :rolleyes: ;) :teeth:
thnk-mic02.gif

Celery:
thnk-mic02.gif

Dre:
thnk-mic02.gif

Amy:
thnk-mic02.gif

Syb: although technically NOT in! ;)
thnk-mic02.gif

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I wasn't talking about the fact she can't hit the high buttons when she gets in an elevator...I was talking metaphorically.
Hows your sugar today Crankypants :grouphug:

Clarabug: :welcome: to the riddle!
thnk-mic02.gif

I cant believe we are nowhere near woooo hoooooty....I knew this would be a busy day for people though! (that's why I made the riddle so easy...yes...I KNOW it was easy...lol...thanks everyone for telling me though) ;)

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Pretty good, but you just cost me $5. I but a guy you were gonna post something about metaphors being those space rocks.
What you do with another man has nothing to do with me and Metaphors is another term for an intersection around here :confused3

firstmickey said:
I cant believe we are nowhere near woooo hoooooty....I knew this would be a busy day for people though! (that's why I made the riddle so easy...yes...I KNOW it was easy...lol...thanks everyone for telling me though) ;)
Are you surprised that people here are experts on easy?

No one posts for hours, but when it gets near some magic number that 'the man' created to keep us all down, everyone lines up like sheep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter