Wednesday's What Am I (not me personally...the riddle) Riddle?

firstmickey said:
Lou...knock it off!

You'll be happy to know I just learned that the boards won't allow me to post the same post three times in under 5 minutes. And since four minutes from now I will have forgotten what I was trying to post, I don't think Dan The Man will be appearing.

As for the riddle, no clue whatsoever. Not even close. Not even an annoying stretch of the imagination answer.

Loubon said:
You'll be happy to know I just learned that the boards won't allow me to post the same post three times in under 5 minutes. And since four minutes from now I will have forgotten what I was trying to post, I don't think Dan The Man will be appearing.

As for the riddle, no clue whatsoever. Not even close. Not even an annoying stretch of the imagination answer.

Well, go take a shower and think about it! ;) :teeth:

Dan the Man said:

what am I? new here???????????? :rolleyes: :teeth:

I said it first in my edit btw! ;)

Could everyone please tell Lou that this is not even funny anymore! :p

Lou: I'm not falling for that on the other thread.

180px-Mickey-09.gif

:wave: Val

firstmickey said:
Could everyone please tell Lou that this is not even funny anymore! :p

As if that ever matters to me. Annoying doesn't have to be funny. It just has to be....annoying.

Loubon said:
As if that ever matters to me. Annoying doesn't have to be funny. It just has to be....annoying.

Keep up the good work. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I told Dan you were being him on the riddle yesterday and he said:

What-ever! :rolleyes: :teeth:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Or she sprung a leak?
she's full of a lot of hot air........the leak could be a real possibility

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter