Wednesday's What is it? Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good Morning Riddlers! PM me when you know the answer to the following riddle:

There is one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. What is it?

Have a great day! :banana:

JustDucky is leading us today ;)
leader.gif

Morning Riddlers!!

I am still knee deep in family gatherings. One more today, and it will finally be complete.

I think I am in.

Is it boring January yet?????????????????

Mugs or Jugs Duck:rolleyes1
I'll take care of the mugs this time.

Oh boy!! He never takes us anywhere:confused3
Also I was reading on the trip planning board that these pop warner kids are worse than Al-Qaeda. I didn't plan on this. I might have to run to the store to pick up a cattle prod in case there are any stragglers left from the competition last month.

Has anyone EVER taken you cattle prod shopping on the riddle before???

I'll take care of the mugs this time.

Also I was reading on the trip planning board that these pop warner kids are worse than Al-Qaeda. I didn't plan on this. I might have to run to the store to pick up a cattle prod in case there are any stragglers left from the competition last month.

Has anyone EVER taken you cattle prod shopping on the riddle before???

Hay tag fairy:rotfl:

No cant say they ever have though:confused:

Ya know Christmas is over=vow of jolly can cease at any given time, you have been given fair warning:rolleyes:

sunshine.gif

Good morning, riddlers! I am IN!

I think I'll take the girls to the library today, except I'm kinda scared. I owe BUTTLOADS in late fees and I'm afeerd. Does anyone know if there is a max amount they can charge you in late fees. (There were LOTS of books that were late :blush:)

sunshine.gif

Good morning, riddlers! I am IN!

I think I'll take the girls to the library today, except I'm kinda scared. I owe BUTTLOADS in late fees and I'm afeerd. Does anyone know if there is a max amount they can charge you in late fees. (There were LOTS of books that were late :blush:)

So you're a rule breaker!!!!!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter