Wednesday's Wonderful What AM I Riddle?

This is a shock but I'm going to make a Joanie comment without any entendre.

I thought that Erin Moran, like Melissa Gilbert, were kids who certainly outgrew their younger more awkward appearances and became beautiful women ::yes::

It was fun watching them grow up.

Okay, back to the silliness....

alabamaalan said:
This is a shock but I'm going to make a Joanie comment without any entendre.

I thought that Erin Moran, like Melissa Gilbert, were kids who certainly outgrew their younger more awkward appearances and became beautiful women ::yes::

It was fun watching them grow up.

Okay, back to the silliness....

My last comment and then I need to go see my family before I come for Bible study in a couple hours.

Those were cool shows. DIfferent strokes, Happy Days. Silver Spoons. Punky Brewster. Laverne and Shirley. Um. Can't think of anything else.

They should bring 'em back.

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Thanks Donna.
Nice.
Reeeeeallllll nice.

BUT, now everyone knows why Angel is having Chachi withdrawals

FSUMARCHIEF said:
My last comment and then I need to go see my family before I come for Bible study in a couple hours.

Oh sure, try to purge it all now. ;)

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Oh andjust for the record - I wasn't trying to find hot pictures of Miss Joanie, the so-called floozy. I just put her name into google and came up with a few pictures. And she was not a floozy. (ie) Or however you spell that word. Cause I don't know at this point.

So. I have a question. YOu really have a thing for CHachi?

Um.

Hmmmm..

Blessings!
MarkyMark
No Mark, I just had in my siggie forever because I thought he was hideous. And the Fonz has nothing on Chachi :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
you really think I am going to comment on this one? :teeth: :rotfl2:
Chicken! :lmao: :lmao: Ok, so now the people with "I got Chachied" tags will never know the truth :lmao:

Hey where did everyone go! I'm I gonna have to post all 12 myself???

I wonder if I spelled Trifecta right... I wouldn't want it misspelled in the Trifecta post.

I really liked the riddle today Donna! I went well with my new tag!

It isn't as much fun doing this alone... but I feel it's my obligation to keep going.

Trying again. Because I missed all the fun today. Heh Heh.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY
FRUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIITY
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter