Wednesday's Wonderful What AM I Riddle?

Ohhhh, I love this game!! :cheer2: Barefoot Dogs giggle? :confused3

Loubon said:
Okay just to set the record straight:

I liked you when you just wanted to join in the riddle fun.

I liked you when you came right back at me with a sharp answer as I well deserved.

I like everyone no matter what they look like regardless of anything I post here to the contrary.

And I love you for posting a picture of Kate Beckensale regardless of whether you look like her or not. ;)
You had me at,,,,,sob,,,,,,HELLO

bdg100 said:
My name is BDG. I'm from South Dakota. Soooo, what's your sign.
BDG

BoysPets.jpg

It was just getting interesting but I have to go to work! Blech.
See ya tonight.
Have a good one everybody :teeth:

Loubon said:
Okay just to set the record straight:

I liked you when you just wanted to join in the riddle fun.

I liked you when you came right back at me with a sharp answer as I well deserved.

I like everyone no matter what they look like regardless of anything I post here to the contrary.

And I love you for posting a picture of Kate Beckensale regardless of whether you look like her or not. ;)

Wait a second here. Are you suggesting that's not really her?

BDG

Good morning everyone! Pm sent and I am in. Gosh, the joint is jumping now that we have Beebs and Toot Sweet here. I feel like this is some kind of singles meet.

Boys Do Grovel.

horsegirl said:
Good morning everyone! Pm sent and I am in. Gosh, the joint is jumping now that we have Beebs and Toot Sweet here. I feel like this is some kind of singles meet.

Boys Do Grovel.

Ouch.

BDG

Good morning.

No time to catch up on the 5 pages here already but I am in.

Geesh... y'all have been busy early this morning. I'm IN. Donna's on the ball this morning. I had my thumbs up before I even got done browsing the thread. It's like a bad episode of Love Connection this morning. :rolleyes: ;)

Bald Dudes Grovel

RoyalVizier said:
Geesh... y'all have been busy early this morning. I'm IN. Donna's on the ball this morning. I had my thumbs up before I even got done browsing the thread. It's like a bad episode of Love Connection this morning. :rolleyes: ;)

Bald Dudes Grovel

:lmao:

Morning everyone. Ya'll have been pretty darned chatty! I'm IN and off to work! :wave:

RoyalVizier said:
Oh sorry... I forgot to :welcome: Toot Sweet! :cool1: :banana:

Can I call you Toot? Or is that not appropriate?

I prefer Tootie, if you please. But I guess you can call me Toot. (I may not answer, however. ;) )

Well, we already have a Tooty....(where the heck is she?) :confused3 so Im afraid you are gonna be Toots! ;) :teeth:

Carol:
anipilot.gif

Craigy:
anipilot.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter