Wednesday's Wonderful Woohoooty Riddle

We also learned never to truthfully answer any question like "Does this make me look fat?";)

In which the correct answer would be...............................................

In which the correct answer would be...............................................

I'm not sure about the correct answer, but when I came to I realized that it was not "The dress is fine; it's that butt that makes you look fat"

As far as a guy is concerned there is no correct answer to that question which is why the best answer is a non-answer;)

As far as a guy is concerned there is no correct answer to that question which is why the best answer is a non-answer;)

Silence will get you into just as much trouble in my house;)

Im not falling for that again:rolleyes:

Look Angel, Clay!

Clay-Aiken-rca03.jpg

Here's my question....why can't you just say:

no....it doesnt make you look fat. ???

or No..in fact it makes you look skinnier????

btw..My husband never answers that question either. :) :rotfl:

That is grounds for selfinflicted pain I think!

Dh never answers either he gets up all inspired to do something bsides guard dog the TV!!!

BTW Thank you to KiKi I have never been woo hootied to work! It was a first and thank you!

Because with either of those answers she knows you are lying so you are still scr....;)

Cue cards.

You need cue cards.

I have offered my husband a list of 17 things I would always like to hear and he can just cycle through them or pick one at random. All he has to do is say them in a sincere tone of voice... doesn't even have to agree with 'em!

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but personally....
PF_1120913~George-Washington-Posters.jpg

I cannot tell a lie. My wife never asks me this question, btw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter