Week between Festivals

Jane Eyre

Jane Eyre
I would like to plan my 2025 trip for the week after Festival of the Arts ends, and before the next Festival begins (hoping for less crowds). Somewhere I saw a post with information about the approximate week of the year when each festival begins every year (such as third week of January for Festival of the Arts). Does anyone have that information? Thanks in advance!

I can tell you that for the last 3 years, the Festival of the Arts has begun a few days before Martin Luther King Day. And if my memory's correct, it's ended around February 20th. I've gone to it for the last 3 years, and I'm going by memory. The Food and Wine and The Flower and Garden have both started and ended very differently each year, it seems.

Flower and Garden seems to typically starts around the first Wednesday of March. This year it actually started Feb 28th. I typically go the first full week of March (3/1 - 3/8 this year). Next year, my friends and I looked at the calendar and chose 3/7-3/14. We could go the week earlier, but Mardi Gras is during that week and it will be crazy due to all of LA being there. And then the week before that will be Feb break. I am not sure you will see much of a break in the crowds between those 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter