Weekly Menu Oct. 21 - 27

I have a whole chicken roasting right now and we'll have that tonight with risotto and fresh green beans.

I'll make some stock from the chicken carcass tonight and we're having Tortellini in Brodo with fresh bread and salad tomorrow.

That's about as far as I can get in planning though. I usually shop for meat or fish every day and we eat whatever looks nice and fresh.

I wish I could shop for fresh food everyday. I remember a time when I could. I'm lucky now if I can get to the market once a week.

Your meals sound delicious Honu.

I love this thread. There was one over on the Budget board for awhile last summer. It really helps me looking at everyone else's menus to get out of old ruts!

This week I have a bunch of meetings late so I'll do some make ahead and easy prep stuff early.

Sun--steaks, salad, twice baked potatoes

"Crock Pot Monday"--chili

Tues--meeting so frozen lasagne for DH

Wed--Pork Chops jubilee

Thurs--another meeting so probably burgers or left over chili

Fri, Sat, Sun--swim meet so who knows

not sure of days yet, but this is what I have planned for:

Burgers with fries
Chicken cutlets with brown gravy, egg noodles and sting beans with bacon & onions
Meatloaf, scallop potatoes and corn
Breakfast night- french toast with ham, and eggs
American Chop Suey

Mrs. Disney Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter