Welcome to Disney Parks Moms Panel Pre-show!

kathyk671

Mouseketeer
We're about 6-8 weeks or so out (no firm date announced yet, but if it's the usual early September date...), so I thought I'd stir things up with a brand new thread! :stir:

I've been posting Qs from last year's application, so let's continue the pre-show with another one fresh out of the box, shall we? Whatever fun new twists they have in store for this year, I'm sure there will be some questions to answer along the way, so it may be helpful to look back and learn from our previous experience.

For this week's question, we're skipping ahead to Round 2. I spent a few days last week hanging out at the CBR, my favorite resort and my favorite POOL! That reminded me of a question on last year's WDW application, so here it is! I do have my actual answer for this one, so I'll include it at the end.

Enjoy the pre-show while we continue to wind around the Disney queue toward the main attraction! :yay:

R2 Q4, WDW specialty
4. In 82 words or less, please tell us which Walt Disney World Resort hotel you'd recommend to a friend who wanted his/her family to enjoy a splashtastic time in the hotel's swimming pool(s), and why.

R2 Q4, Disneyland specialty
4. In 50 words or less, what is your favorite Disneyland Resort restaurant, and why?

R2 Q4, runDisney specialty
4. In 94 words or less, please tell us your top runDisney magical memory.

R2 Q4, DVC specialty
4. In 100 words or less, describe the best vacation you've ever taken, anywhere, with your membership, and why?

R2 Q4, Disney Cruise Line specialty
4. A friend is asking for your Disney Cruise Line planning advice. He/she has 2 sons, ages 8 & 10. In 100 words or less, what would you recommend to him/her so the boys have the most magical vacation on the high seas?

R2 Q4, Wide World of Sports specialty
4. In 50 words or less, please let us know the specific athletic venues at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex you have visited and/or seen competition(s).

Kathy K's answer (WDW)
While Stormalong Bay at the Yacht & Beach Club is hard to beat, my pick for family water fun is Old Port Royale Pool at the Caribbean Beach Resort. The main pool's Spanish-fort theme has lots of character, the slide is twisty fun, and the water play area with its own slides and activities for little ones is the best on property. There truly is something for everyone, and at the family-friendly price of a moderate resort, it's a winner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter