Wells Fargo Cash Back offers

LaRaine

Mouseketeer
A few questions about WF cb offers:

1. Is there a limit on how much cb per offer?
2. How long does it take for the cb to post?
3. Do they always work for gift cards? I read a few months ago it was 40% cb at CVS. Did this work for gift cards?

Thank you!

The good ones ended Sunday for me. Macy's was $100 back on $200 for me. The other ones (JC Penney, Office Max/Depot, Staples, and Kmart) were $70 back on $140. The cash back took a few business days to post for me. And mine worked on gift cards. I'm still waiting on Penney's, but I exclusively purchased gift cards at Macy's, JC Penney, and Staples and they have all posted.

I do not think many people will have an idea of what you are talking about unless you post details. If you are talking about a credit card in particular you need to post the name as WF offers more than one. In general any offer a credit card runs will have the limitations in small print...you also may have a special intro... for example I use Chase freedom they run 5% back... on... from... I can tell you for these you max spend in a period is 1500 and 75.00 back above this is 1% back..

Thank you, Anthony.

I was referring to the Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa. I did not realize until last Friday that my card had an offer of 25% CB on several stores. I tested use on a few stores to see how it worked before spending hundreds. There was no mention of a maximum cash back on the offer that I activated. I was hoping others could fill me in on their experience.

I have read that some folks have had offers of 40% and 50% cashback in the past (July). I don't know how often these are made available. Does it happen once a year, once a month, once a quarter?

The good ones ended Sunday for me. Macy's was $100 back on $200 for me. The other ones (JC Penney, Office Max/Depot, Staples, and Kmart) were $70 back on $140. The cash back took a few business days to post for me. And mine worked on gift cards. I'm still waiting on Penney's, but I exclusively purchased gift cards at Macy's, JC Penney, and Staples and they have all posted.

Are your bonus rewards pending? Mine are just showing the regular rewards for last week at those stores.

Are your bonus rewards pending? Mine are just showing the regular rewards for last week at those stores.
The only ones that haven't posted are the Friday/Sunday purchases at J.C. Penney. The others have posted and I've already transferred the money to my checking account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter