Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy,
Could you please personlize your binder cover (the Taking Over The World with a castle one) with "The Luna's" at the the top and "June 11-19, 2009" on the bottom? I somehow found it in your smugmug but can't figure out how I got there!?:rotfl:
BTW, from one Tiger fan to another, looooove the dancing Mike on your signature!!! Where did you find him?

tinkerbell-sitting.jpg

AND New Akershus Invite!!

2-1-1.jpg

oooh wendy these came out nice! The invite would look awesome with like a parchment background! I have a couple if you like to try it out!

Wendy,
Could you please personlize your binder cover (the Taking Over The World with a castle one) with "The Luna's" at the the top and "June 11-19, 2009" on the bottom? I somehow found it in your smugmug but can't figure out how I got there!?:rotfl:
BTW, from one Tiger fan to another, looooove the dancing Mike on your signature!!! Where did you find him?

I'm sorry - I have NO idea what you are referring too!!! I'm thinking maybe you have me confused with another designer?? Also, I don't have a smugmug acct.?? :confused3

If you could post or link to the picture you are talking about, maybe I could help you.

Sorry!!!

Oh, I found the dancing Mike on photobucket I think............... don't remember, but if you want him, just right click him and save him to your photo host - then copy and paste from there to your siggie here!!

oooh wendy these came out nice! The invite would look awesome with like a parchment background! I have a couple if you like to try it out!

OH - That would be great!!! I'd love to see what you have!!

Thanks Sweetie! :hug:

I'm sorry - I have NO idea what you are referring too!!! I'm thinking maybe you have me confused with another designer?? Also, I don't have a smugmug acct.?? :confused3

Okay, that just makes me feel even more Dopey! :confused: I guess all this Dis'sign surfing has finally caught up with me!:laughing:

Hey Wendy, try these two.

this one you may just need to resize a lil:

h3.jpg

This one may have to be lightened but it's an awesome texture for medieval announcement type things.:

parchment.jpg

Those look great!!! Thanks

Oh, by the way, I know where Paradis is......... we used to live in Destrehan (Ormond). :goodvibes

Wendypooh, I'm sorry I didn't realize I had posted a request to you on the wrong thread. There are so many threads on here and I am only able to look through a little each night. I saw the title about the Incredibles and responded. Anyway, I would like to repost my request to you here for the Incredibles design with the names Austin and Tyler. I would really appreciate it. (P.S. I see you are also from Louisiana. I am from the Alexandria-Pineville area) Small World!!!

Wendypooh, I'm sorry I didn't realize I had posted a request to you on the wrong thread. There are so many threads on here and I am only able to look through a little each night. I saw the title about the Incredibles and responded. Anyway, I would like to repost my request to you here for the Incredibles design with the names Austin and Tyler. I would really appreciate it. (P.S. I see you are also from Louisiana. I am from the Alexandria-Pineville area) Small World!!!

Hi Tracy .........

No problem at all............ I did your request yesterday and posted them to that thread. :goodvibes

I just realized that sometimes I don't go back and check old threads - and if anyone makes a request I may not see it!!!! I just want don't want to miss anyone!!! :)

Yes, we are near Baton Rouge, very close to LSU!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
Bayou Mickey is from Paradis ---- there are a lot of us here! If you get a chance post pics of your "done" shirts!

OH, and if you haven't gotten your transfer paper yet, I'll suggest you get it from Amy (M I C K E Y) - www.amymickey.com
her paper is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tracy .........

No problem at all............ I did your request yesterday and posted them to that thread. :goodvibes

I just realized that sometimes I don't go back and check old threads - and if anyone makes a request I may not see it!!!! I just want don't want to miss anyone!!! :)

Yes, we are near Baton Rouge, very close to LSU!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
Bayou Mickey is from Paradis ---- there are a lot of us here! If you get a chance post pics of your "done" shirts!

OH, and if you haven't gotten your transfer paper yet, I'll suggest you get it from Amy (M I C K E Y) - www.amymickey.com
her paper is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Wendypooh, I'll go to the other thread to check for them. I will try to post pictures once their done. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter