• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Back! Any questions?

songbert

Mouseketeer
We returned home last night from our Great RV Adventure. Can't believe it's been a week already since we left FW (boo hoo).

We had a great time. Weather was typical, but bearable. The buses were OK most of the time......those 90 minute trips on occasion were frustrating. And we didn't have any major bug issues - I only got two bites when I went out one morning to drain a tank :D

Very happy with FW, and will go back as soon as possible. Happy to answer anyones questions.

We leave in 2 weeks and can't wait !!!What were the crowds like ? We usually go in Sept so going this time of year has me worried:eek:
Glad you had a great time.FW is the best place to be.
Heidi

The crowds were larger than any I had experienced in March, April or October on previous trips.......there were the usual frustrated individuals, but we just went with the flow, and had a great time. I just kept reminding my guys that we weren't in a hurry, we were on vacation, and we didn't have any meltdowns!! The weather was the usual - rain almost every day, usually in the late afternoon - the night we did Illuminations, there was light rain for 4 hours, but we had our ponchos. The night my son and I did E-ride night the rain was torrential, and we had left our ponchos and umbrella at FW - duh - after all, it hadn't rained for two whole days!!!!! So we sat on the sidewalk under the portico for one of the shops on Main Street for two hours, and then started the rides at 10:45. We did end up buying ponchos to go home and to ride BTMRR, but they closed it because of lightning.

Overall, a truly memorable trip. Had PS's for Boma, 50's PT, Marrakesh, and 'Ohana - all fantastic meals. Recommend Boma very highly - we tried EVERYTHING!!! Just fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter