We're back

shelanaoaktree

Mouseketeer
First of all, thank you everyone for convincing me to stay at FW.

We absolutely loved the cabin, mousekeeping was wonderful, transportation was great!

I must say though, the heat was a little too much for myself.

We did HDD our first night, that was a ball! Our 4 kids really enjoyed it.

I will absolutely stay at FW again.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll do my best to answer.

We are going in 33 days so I have a few questions-
What loop were you in?
how were the flies? If bad,what repellent did you use and did it help?
Thanks,
Trish

wdwaholic

We were in the 2400 loop, our Cabin # was 2421, our loop was close to the bus stop, pool and laundry. We were very happy with our location.

As for flies, We did not get one mosquito bite!!! However, be careful of the bushes, I was catching some lizards for the kids so I was in and out of the bushes.

Unfortunately I ended up with Chiggers---that is horrible, nobody wants it. But it was well worth the itch and pain--still better than being at home:p

Very happy to hear you had a great time. Did you rent a golf cart or just rely on the buses?

zachary5

We did not rent a golf cart.

The next time we go to FW we will though for a day. We couldn't see the sense in it since we weren't hanging around FW all that much.

The people that did rent them looked like they were having a blast!

Yes, we relied on the busses and the boats. Our cabin was very close to the bus stop so it wan't a problem. :)

Glad you had a great time !!!!!! wish i was there!:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter