"We're booked!!" Post your 2008 room rates here!

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
These are for May 18 - 23 (Sunday through Friday, so they're all "weekday rates"), 2008, which is "regular season", ROOM ONLY rate:

I'm getting Polynesian LVC for $670/night. With AAA discount $603.

Garden view conciege $545/night. There was no AAA discount available for this.

Totals, including tax:

Lagoon view concierge: $3391.90 for 5 nights

Garden view concierge: $3065. for 5 nights.

:headache: Ugh.. I called at 7:30 this morning and was told no 2008 rates yet and to call back at the end of the month. Now, I read this. So now I am on hold. Geeze... can't they get it together.

I just got a total without my aaa discount. I already have my reservation with aaa so I will have to find out the discount. Anyway not to bad we are getting two lagoon view rooms at the GF for 7008.82 that's with tax about 150 more than the 2007 rates which is about $11 more a night per room. I am happy with that:banana:

Mine is:
Boardwalk Deluxe Concierge 1/1/08 to 1/7/08
Old price 565.per night (3 adults, extra 25. for extra adult, 1 child) 6 nights
New Price 580.00 per night and no extra charge for Friday and Saturday.

Total: Old price 3813.78
New price 3915.00 Not sure if tax is included in this price. But it still only went up 102. :woohoo:

This is for room only. I don't have any discounts, I am going to keep my eyes open. I am so happy, that those rumors were not true. :yay:

I just got off the phone with CRO. I was told AAA discounts are NOT out. I told him that I was reading peoples' posts on the DISboard with AAA discounts so I think they may be out. I get a BIG sigh and get put on hold. When he comes back he said he was wrong AAA rates are out. We got AAA discount on WL honemoon suite for Jan 1 through Jan 10. Instead of paying $405 a night it is $335. It seems like the discount is too high to me but when I asked him to repeat the rate, he quoted the same amount. I hope he is right!!! If he is I am very happy. Now come on AP rates!!!

I just got off the phone with CRO. I was told AAA discounts are NOT out. I told him that I was reading peoples' posts on the DISboard with AAA discounts so I think they may be out. I get a BIG sigh and get put on hold. When he comes back he said he was wrong AAA rates are out. We got AAA discount on WL honemoon suite for Jan 1 through Jan 10. Instead of paying $405 a night it is $335. It seems like the discount is too high to me but when I asked him to repeat the rate, he quoted the same amount. I hope he is right!!! If he is I am very happy. Now come on AP rates!!!

Hi Sherry, congrats on booking and on the discount! My AAA discount is coming out to EXACTLY 10%; $670 - $67 = $603. Yours is a great discount, if it turns out to be correct!! :) Maybe because it's a suite the discount is higher?? :confused3

I had previously gotten a CM to give me a price quote on a 10 day/9 night standard view room at the Wilderness Lodge, 8 day park passes, dining plan (3 adults). My quote was a little over $4400.00 (at 2007 rates). I checked today and the package is just $4,519.71. Whew! I was expecting a drastic change. I can handle just a $100.00 difference.

I had previously gotten a CM to give me a price quote on a 10 day/9 night standard view room at the Wilderness Lodge, 8 day park passes, dining plan (3 adults). My quote was a little over $4400.00 (at 2007 rates). I checked today and the package is just $4,519.71. Whew! I was expecting a drastic change. I can handle just a $100.00 difference.

Hello, can I ask - what are your dates of travel. just curious. I am pulling $3700 for 8 day-7 night with 8 day PHP and basic dining for 3-14-08 to 3-21-08. Thanks!!

Hello, can I ask - what are your dates of travel. just curious. I am pulling $3700 for 8 day-7 night with 8 day PHP and basic dining for 3-14-08 to 3-21-08. Thanks!!

Checking in May 29th and checking out June 7th, 2008. We've been to WDW 12 times in the last 10 years and have always gotten park hopper passes. This past vacation (June, 2007), we didn't park hop once. We have decided to forego the park hopper passes during our 2008 vacation. That knocked our price down by over $100.00!

:dance3: We just booked Coronado Springs Standard View for 167.86 for January 1-4. This rate includes 2 extra adults>

Grand Floridian, Club Level Deluxe Room - AAA rate in value season for $569.50/night.

We booked the package through Disney Travel. 9 nights Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Concierge or I guess now it is called Club Level. 10 day Magic Your Way with Park Hopper for two adults and two children ages 9 (DD) and 10 DD's best friend), and trip ins=Total $7,418. Also had her book airfare through Delta--thought it was reasonable $316/pp on Delta-we do have a stop over both ways. We chose not to do the Dining Plan this year mostly because last time we thought it was too much food and also because DD's best friend would be considered an adult and we did not want to have problems with seperate menus, etc.;) Anyhow, I am finally booked for more than just a room only and I am excited!!!!:cool1:

Jan 3rd - 10th at POP 82/night (before tax) (645.75) thankfully it stayed the same as my 2007 quote! haha. And since it's a value season no increase on the weekends...

I'm glad I checked these boards today! POP AAA discount March 19-22. 116.10 + tax per night. Total $391.86. Works out to a 10% discount.

Pop Century, 7 nights (standard room), Sept 2008 (value season), $65.60 nt (AAA rate), total w/tax is $516.60. Saved $129 using AAA discount.:thumbsup2

My third call to CRO today - The AAA rate I was given during my last call for WL honeymoon suite was NOT correct. Here is the correct info. Checking in 01/01 for 9 nights. Without AAA $405-with discount $344.25. Not as good as $335 but better than $405. I also found out my DH to be's exwife's email address somehow got listed on our reservation which happens to also be our honeymoon. :eek: Not sure how in the world that could have happened????? We have always used my email address when booking Disney so sometime during the last 3 weeks it was changed to the ex's. Guess she now knows how much we are paying for our room since they said an email was sent out to her earlier today when I had the AAA rate applied.

Two nights at Pop Century, preferred, Feb. 9-11. Total was $211.50, now $169.22 after AAA discount applied. I'll take it! :)

My third call to CRO today - The AAA rate I was given during my last call for WL honeymoon suite was NOT correct. Here is the correct info. Checking in 01/01 for 9 nights. Without AAA $405-with discount $344.25. Not as good as $335 but better than $405. I also found out my DH to be's exwife's email address somehow got listed on our reservation which happens to also be our honeymoon. :eek: Not sure how in the world that could have happened????? We have always used my email address when booking Disney so sometime during the last 3 weeks it was changed to the ex's. Guess she now knows how much we are paying for our room since they said an email was sent out to her earlier today when I had the AAA rate applied.

Niiice. Sounds like a pretty good rate...what type of view does the Honeymoon Suite have?

Niiice. Sounds like a pretty good rate...what type of view does the Honeymoon Suite have?

From what have read, there are two views - Woods which overlooks MK & a not so nice service area view. I requested woods view but it was not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter