We're going to Disneyland!!

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
Well, I booked our hotel. 5 nites at the Fairfield Inn across the street. I haven't booked airfare yet but will do that shortly. We're really excited. Its our first trip to DL. From there, we're looking to do 3 or 4 days in Vegas. Then back to California probably to San Diego area for a few days or possibly San Francisco as we have friends up there.

Any tips on buying DL tickets?

We bought ours direct from the Disney web site and picked them up at the park - they were cheaper than any we were offered by travel agents or hotels, and cheaper than buying them at the gate.

However, AA members in the US can get discounts, and there are other options for US residents not available to us overseas.

(PS you would get a better response to this if you had started it "how do I get cheap Disneyland tickets". They way you have worded this looks like a statement about your tripo rather than a question so many would have skipped it thinking you didn't need any assistance)

We are taking our first trip this year, also. We are planning to purchase the Southern California Citypass which includes admission for 3 days to DL/DCA, one day admission to Sea World, one day admission to the San Diego Zoo OR the Wild Park, and one day admission to Knott's Berry Farm. The price is $185/adult and $127/child for admissions after 4/1/05. Hope this helps. ::MinnieMo

Thanks. LucyKate - you're right. My question about the tickets was an afterthought to the rest of my post. I'll scan the forum about ticket info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter