We're here!!! Got Magic Kingdom View!!!

MrsTink04

DIS Veteran
DH and I checked in to the GF today! :tink: We got a dormer room in Boca Chica Lodge with MK View!!! It is beautiful. We also got a king bed!!! I hate that I didn't bring my cable to hook my camera to my laptop...I'll share when we (bad words coming) get home.

The staff is as CHARMING as ever, so for anyone that had reservations about staying here because of "rude CM's"...well, rest assured...the CM's have been awesome!!!

To top everything off, my awesome co-worker and his wife sent us a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries!!! What sweethearts!!! :flower3:

I will report more later.

Love and pixie dust to all of you!!!

Well that sounds fantastic! I love those dormer rooms. So romantic. :love: Have a wonderful trip. Happy Anniversary. :cheer2:

Wow sounds beautiful! I just don't know what I'd do with a bottle of champagne, a king bed and view of MK at the GF with just DH. ;) Have a blast. Take pictures for all of us who will never see the inside of a dormer king room at boca chica lodge! :wizard:

Happy Anniversary! :love:

Have a Magical time! pixiedust:

Can't wait to see pictures!

:surfweb: here we sit, happy but jealous at the same time. Glad you got everything you wanted. pixiedust: :dumbo: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter