We're Off To Have Fun In The Sun!!!!

LittleTink

Earning My Ears
Well, we are off to port canaveral tomorrow to sail away on the Magic on 2/22!!! It's been a long wait but it was well worth it!!!!! We will tell you all the juicy details when we return!!!:Pinkbounc

WISH I WERE GOING TOO INSTEAD OF HAVING TO WAIT 484 DAYS FOR MINE!!:( HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND THINK ABOUT ALL US HERE AT HOME IN THE FROZEN SNOW AND ICE!!:smooth:

Wish we were going with you!!:D Tomorrow is my birthday and I wish I was going somewhere nice and warm instead of being here stuck in the snow!!:( Have a GREAT time!!!! Bring some of that warmth back home with you.
Jennifer

I could use some "Fun in the Sun" about now, but since I have to be here for my DW hip replacement surgery on Feb 24th, you have yourselves a MAGICal time!!!:D

Will be waiting to hear about your MAGICal cruise!!!:D

:)

Up at 2 AM

Airport at 4AM

Plane leaves 6AM---Philly to Chicago

Then Chicago to Orlando, arrive 1PM

Get on a DIZ bus

Board the MAGIC

Not too straight of a travel line, but we are looking forward to it.

John & Shirley

Cool! I will be bording NEXT saturday!!!! Have a great time!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter