Were you ever "dripped on" at CRT?

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
Two of the past three times we have eaten at Cindys we have had water drip from the ceiling and land on our heads, shoulders or backs. It was alot.. just 3 or 4 drips during the course of the meal, but enough to be noticed.

Not sure it is was condensation or not. The one time we had lunch there it didn't happen but we were seated closer to the wall and not in the center like we were for breakfast.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I have only been there once but my 4 year old did say "it rained once on me, Mom." I didn't notice anything and figured that either (A) he imagined it or (B) one of the other 5 kids at our table managed to get some water going in his direction. ;)

I can tell you that this past May when we were having breakfast at Chef Mickey's, one of the birds that got in through the monorail hole (as my son calls it) left a "present" on our table. :eek: Fortunately it was on the table and not on anyone's plate. We were moved and the manager comped our breakfast as a result. Not really the most appetizing "special touch!" Of course my 2 and 4 year olds both thought it was absolutely hysterical!

Originally posted by mjtm610
what is Cindys? I don't think we're familiar with them

It is the slang name for Cinderellas Royal Table (CRT), the restaurant in the Castle.

HBC

In June we ate dinner at CRT and we were sitting out in the 'main' section of the restaurant (not near the windows .. in the center), and I did indeed get dripped on.

I asked and the waiter said it was from the a/c vents. He said we could move but it was only 2 drips so I didn't really care. I guess it happens relatively often in the warmer months (?).

Maybe Cinderella needs to hire some HVAC people for her castle. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter