Westjet Disney Magic plane!

anyone in ontario experienced both flying from buffalo and toronto? iv heard buffalo is cheaper?

buffalo is way cheaper and a smaller airport, so easy to navigate , we love flying from there! although this next trip end of November we managed to get a good deal with westjet flying out of Hamilton airport my hometown, only 10 mins away!
they only fly at certain times from there but it worked out okay for us this trip. Southwest and jetblue are the airlines we usually fly with and will continue to use when we cany get a decent flight price or time from Hamilton

If it another plane can someone post the tail # so I can track it. I still hope to see one in Ottawa one day:worship:.

Hi.. we booked West Jet in hopes of getting on the Frozen or Mickey plane! I called West Jet directly and asked but the did not offer any information... they said its random. My DD is asking to go on this plane ( she is disabled and found it on youtube) ... I would pay the extra if I knew what flight to pick! I did purchase flights for our Nov trip! If anyone has any info or where I can look to track the planes .. please send it along... thanks so much in advance!

Our info

Nov 13 Halifax - Ottawa - Orlando

Nov 25 Orlando - Toronto - Halifax

This will be our 2016 Christmas trip!

Here are the two pages needed to track both of these planes. You can scroll down the page to see where they have been recently to guess what your luck may be for getting to fly on one. I live in Ottawa and I think the Mickey plane landed here once. The letters at the end of the link are the tail numbers for each of the planes. Here's hoping you have some better luck than I did.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CGWSZ
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CGWSV

Thanks so much! I will see if I can figure this thing out ... lol... Hopefully we have some luck!

I just looked at the log for the Disney Magic plane and it looks like it was here in Ottawa on Mar 6. I'm kicking myself for not checking more regularly. I had my chance to see it in person and I missed it!>:(

I just looked at the log for the Disney Magic plane and it looks like it was here in Ottawa on Mar 6. I'm kicking myself for not checking more regularly. I had my chance to see it in person and I missed it!>:(

Ottawa is where we will get our connecting flight in Nov! This post gives he hope :)

If you see either plane heading into YOW send me a quick PM or post about it. Love plane watching and to see the Disney Planes would be awesome.

I just looked at the log for the Disney Magic plane and it looks like it was here in Ottawa on Mar 6. I'm kicking myself for not checking more regularly. I had my chance to see it in person and I missed it!:(

Yup in Orlando right now, My DW and kids just got pic of it. Its heading to Calgary and their coming home to Toronto. They asked if they could detour.:worship:

as of right now the Frozen plane is heading for Las Vegas from Calgary and will return sometime tomorrow.
the Mickey plane is currently heading from orlando to Calgary and is scheduled to head to san diego tomorrow.

I'm so excited right now. My parents, brother, sister-in-law and their 2 kids leave tomorrow for Orlando from Calgary. Just checked the plane assignment and they've got Sorcerer Mickey for the flight. So jealous (and excited). Their 4 year old daughter is already off-the-wall excited. When she sees the plane, oh my....

I have been checking every day! We leave on Sunday... Halifax to Toronto to Orlando... I hope we get a trip on either one

Oh we are now flying West Jet! It would be so awesome to fly in it to Orlando from London, ON!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter