We've been to Japan....Now a TR!

and finally thanks for posting a TR. Very interesting and such a different experience to ours where we had lovely sunny days so DisneySea glittered and sparkled and we were at the start of the blossom so the crowds hadn't gathered yet (but we did get to see Kyoto in pouring rain some days). I agree I think staying in Kyoto its easier to experience the beautiful bits rather than a rushed one day trip. I did like the number of characters at both parks compared to the few with long queues we have experienced in the US. I love Duffy so would love to see the new "Duffy" styled monorails. Universal Hogwarts looks very similar to the US version except for the new additions there. Glad overall you had a good trip and the boys certainly look like they enjoyed it.

Hi i hope you dont mind me asking i cant figure how to buy tickets for universal dont know how to private message you we want to get express tickets but it says deliver in japan how we dont arrive until next week.thanks for your help.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier. Did you manage to book the Express tickets? If it's not too late and you need help, let me know. I used Google Translate the whole way through, but you must take it off for picking the Harry Potter entry time. We also chose QR code, which is also called Direct In I believe. I could then print them at home. For the address I used one of our hotels, and for the name in Katakana I used Google and found a webpage that translated my name to Katakana, so I cut and pasted.
Hope you were able to get the tickets and/or I'm not too late.
Have a great trip!

Thanks Wendy. I did a lot of research and multiple practice sessions before actaully purchasing. I hope it will help others, if not Tanzanite.
Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

Great TR. I really enjoyed reading it.

I'd love to visit Japan one day, but the crowds do scare me. I love that your TR was honest - showed the good and the bad.

Thanks so much i got my hotel in Kyoto to book passes as i could not understand web site only problem was got the 4 fast pass 7 had sold out but kids enjoyed it i will try to post some info soon got back yesterday so jetlagged thanks for help .It was a fabulous 3 week trip but so exhausted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter